Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

John Romita Jr - sketch opportunity14671

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
So..CGC has a sketch opportunity for JRJR.

What character do you think I should get? what would you get??

Mostly I'm not super fond of JRJR's work....but...I think a Hobgoblin would pair nice with the Green Goblin that I got from his dad

Sadly this sketch was $50 and for $200 JRJR's probably won't be as nice? maybe I'll be wrong

Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
That would be an awesome choice in my opinion.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
I think a Hobgoblin would pair nice with the Green Goblin that I got from his dad

I think your gut is right on. I wonder if you can request him facing the opposite direction. So if you display them together it looks like they are both looking at the same thing...like it was meant to be.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
I think a Hobgoblin would pair nice with the Green Goblin that I got from his dad

I think your gut is right on. I wonder if you can request him facing the opposite direction. So if you display them together it looks like they are both looking at the same thing...like it was meant to be.

OG Gobby is in my sketch book...probably that is where he will stay! (until I kick it and my kid sells them off 1 sketch at a time!)

I know you can request a character..I'll have to see if I could request him facing the other way..might be worth taking Gobby out of the book?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I know you can request a character..I'll have to see if I could request him facing the other way..might be worth taking Gobby out of the book?

Just a fun thought. Father and Son sketches, separated by decades...united by some unknown object that both are staring at (presumably Spider-man).
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
This is my Jr. sketch cover. It graded at a 9.8. My apologies on the poor photo.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Figured since Hobgoblin was a derivative of Green Goblin and JRJR was the co-creator of Hobby that it would match perfectly with my JR SR Gobby!!

No option to choose right or left profile....either way I will be happy!
Post 7 IP   flag post
598088 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?