Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ghost Rider Will Reportedly Make His MCU Debut14668

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
Dammit!

Iโ€™ve been trying to get one and itโ€™s out of my range for now.

Great books everyone!

I'm in the same boat.
Need a spotlight 5 for my picture frame book collection, managed to pick up a raw 6 for a nice price 6 months ago
Post 26 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Everybody loves that book, but I'm not in that camp. Dr. Strange either. I never cared much for the supernatural and mystic stuff in comics. Always just liked the Superheroes and Mutants.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley take my money!!!!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Everybody loves that book, but I'm not in that camp. Dr. Strange either. I never cared much for the supernatural and mystic stuff in comics. Always just liked the Superheroes and Mutants.

I'm the same way with regards to Ghost rider and also Moon knight.

I just need the 5 for picture frame collection and I'm grateful the GR 1 starts after the picture frames finish.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

๐Ÿ˜‚ I tried to give you a thumbs down, but itโ€™s not an option.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I'm with you. I bought it when I got home from my last deployment because I was flush with all those tax-free dollars. I've never read a G.R. book other than when he is a supporting character. Not my cup of tea, so I sold it since I'm working on unloading things I don't care about but bought because FOMO. I have no doubt the 8.0 I sold will go nuts but I have no ragrets. Not even one letter.
Post 31 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I liked GR from the moment I saw him. His image and imagery is striking. Flaming skull motorcycle riding demon! Awesome!! Ploog art is wonderful and Marvel horror, can't go wrong in my opinion. He's not your typical hero.
Post 32 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm prolly the only one, but I liked the 1st ghost rider movie. The only reason it took me so long to buy the books was because I won a marvel contest on the movie and the fulfillment company never sent me my stuff. I harbored ill will to my detriment for years...... glad I came to my senses before it was unattainable...
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Wegotthiscovered lol

With that said, it is still only a matter of time GR makes an MCU debut. They will most likely introduce several.
Post 34 IP   flag post
@moodswing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Post 35 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
credible source, not credible source...it doesn't matter...we're just spit ballin'...not to be taken too serious.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I liked GR from the moment I saw him. His image and imagery is striking. Flaming skull motorcycle riding demon! Awesome!! Ploog art is wonderful and Marvel horror, can't go wrong in my opinion. He's not your typical hero.

This.

I loved that flaming skull and that flaming motorcycle.

I canโ€™t say that I always loved the series, but the look was always pretty cool.

And, he did make for a better supporting character than lead, but still a fantastic character design.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Never cared for Ghost Rider or Werewolf by night, but luckily I kept my 5.0 Spotlight 5. I think if it had not been Cage though?
Post 38 IP   flag post
If memory serves me correctly clayton crain did a great ghost rider.
Post 39 IP   flag post
@Comicninja0215 in fairness, Clayton Crain does a great everything.
Post 40 IP   flag post
@GAC Not wrong!!! lol
Post 41 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like there has been a run on Ghost Rider 28 (Rise of the Midnight Sons 1) on MCS and eBay over the past few days.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Ufff the original Ghost Rider run was not a good read. Very repetitive. I fear that is was why every GR movie suffers the same fate.
Post 43 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Iโ€™m calling Keanu Reeves as Ghot Rider. And then maybe just mayyyyyybe, Jon Bernthal later on for the Cosmic issssssshhhh?
Post 44 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Keanu Reeves is too old.
Post 45 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Keanu Reeves is too old.

And overrated.
Post 46 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Keanu Reeves is a most bogus choice
Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Iโ€™m calling Keanu Reeves as Ghot Rider. And then maybe just mayyyyyybe, Jon Bernthal later on for the Cosmic issssssshhhh?

Nooooo Bernthal is and always will be the normal Punisher. He absolutely nailed that role. Same with Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin IMO.

However for Johnny Blaze, I'd like to see Norman Reedus but age may play a factor.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Keanu is going to be busy making the BRZRKR movie for Netflix.
Post 49 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Just a theory, I read somewhere he was taking with marvel a while back. And as far as the punisher, that would be cool for just a cameo with all the time traveling, multiverse stuff they are doing. Just fun theories.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania

Everybody wants Ted...nobody ever asks for Bill. Poor Bill, it's like the guy who was in Bosom Buddies with Tom Hanks...nobody ever asks for that guy either.
Post 51 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania

Everybody wants Ted...nobody ever asks for Bill. Poor Bill, it's like the guy who was in Bosom Buddies with Tom Hanks...nobody ever asks for that guy either.

Peter Scolari.
Post 52 IP   flag post
601333 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?