Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionToys Statues

New Comic Book Day Pick-ups! 5/1214655

Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Thank Fam!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
So you like Challenge of the Super Sons. I loved their original run, how does it hold up? I know I have told you this before but I owe you for turning me on to Immortal Hulk. I wanted to tell you that I also owe you for turning me on to Once and Future now as well! I am extremely picky about the books I get attached to these days, but your videos have opened me up to two series I really like a lot. I thank you for that and wanted you to know you got me again haha. All the best
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
So you like Challenge of the Super Sons. I loved their original run, how does it hold up? I know I have told you this before but I owe you for turning me on to Immortal Hulk. I wanted to tell you that I also owe you for turning me on to Once and Future now as well! I am extremely picky about the books I get attached to these days, but your videos have opened me up to two series I really like a lot. I thank you for that and wanted you to know you got me again haha. All the best

Hey man thanks for viewing. Yeah so far so good with challenge of the super sons. Glad to hear you have been enjoying immortal hulk (sad that it's almost over) and once and future! Hahaha I appreciate the support bud. All the best to you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Jedyzon How was Time before Time?
Post 5 IP   flag post
600848 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?