Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly cover contest 241 - Jungle Warriors14330

Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town congratulations
Post 51 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town congrats on the win! Looking forward to submitting for the next contest once it's up.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on your win 👍
Post 53 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Yep, multitude wins always ecxite me.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Congrats on your win 👍

Oh, is it 19? I would think 20 would be rewarded with a cake and extended health benefits??
Post 55 IP   flag post

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Congrats on your win 👍

Oh, is it 19? I would think 20 would be rewarded with a cake and extended health benefits??

Grading voucher would be nice.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I didnt realize I had won guys sorry...since work has me swamped and I couldnt do anything with this I would like the runner up to choose the next one with my blessings if possible please
Post 57 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
I didnt realize I had won guys sorry...since work has me swamped and I couldnt do anything with this I would like the runner up to choose the next one with my blessings if possible please

Okay, as quoted above, @Darkseid has voluntarily waived himself as winner of this week's WCC.

Ironically (lol), the runner up, @brysb, has voluntarily waived himself as runner up of the contest. See quote/link below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@brysb if darkseid doesn't post a contest in a few hours it'll default to you as the runner up .

Not ME, look for another runner up...I am not interested!

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/10782/page/20/weekly-cover-contest-discussion-thread/#495

This means that 3rd place is the winner of this week's contest. But, we happen to have a 4-way tie for 3rd place with 8 votes....

@Towmater, @Dshel61, @Helric1, @KatKomics

Since @KatKomics and @Helric1 are tied with the most 3 Check Mark Likes and neither entry is in a CBCS slab, according to tie breaker rules we have a ....

*** Sudden Death Tie Breaker ***

There you go folks. According to the rules and people waiving themselves, this is where we currently stand.

Post 58 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
lol! This is hilarious! This almost widdled down to the entry with one vote. lol!
Post 59 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
lol! This is hilarious! This almost widdled down to the entry with one vote. lol!

@GAC It's definitely one for the records.
Post 60 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

How does sudden death work? Do the participants provide new covers or do we vote between the two existing ones?
Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

How does sudden death work? Do the participants provide new covers or do we vote between the two existing ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
In the event of a tie, the deciding factor will be if the entry was of a book in a CBCS slab (only one book in the set needs to be graded; if multiple are CBCS graded then the highest grade applies). If both books are in a CBCS slab (or neither are) then the cover with the most three star votes wins. If they are still tied, then the one with the most 2 star votes wins. If the tie remains, then a sudden death contest will decide the winner. All tied contestants are to enter a new cover based upon the theme of that contest. At 9 pm EST, Friday, the cover with the most votes wins.

I quess they need to enter a new book if they want a shot at the no-prize.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
I just came looking for a new contest and saw this. I'll post a new book since I believe that's the sudden death protocol . I hope @KatKomics is aware of the situation too
Post 63 IP   flag post
Sudden Death entry

Post 64 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
sudden death!!! who knew!!! can I bow out and avoid death??

Hail @Helric1 !!
Post 65 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
sudden death!!! who knew!!! can I bow out and avoid death??

Hail @Helric1 !!

@KatKomics no problem.
Post 66 IP   flag post
@Helric1 is the winner of this week's WCC

CONGRATS
Post 67 IP   flag post
I'll get something going soon!
Post 68 IP   flag post
600865 68 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?