Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

YouTube Live Stream Comic Book Auction this Sunday14324

Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
I was asked to sell some keys on this Sunday's YouTube auction on "Comic Book Poser" channel. It starts 9:30 PM EST and I'll be putting up lots of bronze goodness (Nova 1, Eternals 1, Inhumans 1, Invaders 1) as well as silver (Nick Fury 1, Fantastic Four 94 first Agatha Harkness) and some beautiful copper (ASM 362 newsstand, New Mutants 87) just to name some of the lots. I will have builder lots as well as BIN slabs. All slabs under $100.00. Please come and check it out.

Doc Cop out!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Oh no, you're not getting out of this that easy (lol). i am super social media or whatever youtube is considered, illiterate. I can't guarantee i'll be there (depends on whatever plans the wife has) but I can guarantee I won't be there unless you post a link. Please @Doc_Cop post a link so I can at least make an attempt to check it out. Thanks sir.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Lol @Sportshort. I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to social media myself. I don't have a link, however, simply download the YouTube app - click on the search button and type in Comic Book Poser. It will take you to the channel. Then simply click on the live auction link that pops up. if you want to place a bid, type the amount in the chat. They are a lot of fun. There are livestream auctions on every night on YouTube. You'll learn which ones you like and which ones you don't. They normally have 4-6 persons selling on each auction, so they go round robin with each seller. I'll give you a shout out if I see you in the chat. Warning...they are addicting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I'll give it to the old college try but no promises, the wife seems to have her own agenda (weird).

LOL
Post 4 IP   flag post
598060 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?