Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics ForeignComics Golden Age

population report14220

I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone else besides me enjoying the new census?? Man, Steve and the gang really upped the game !!This is great!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS needs a set registry if they are ever going to gain any ground on CGC
Post 2 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 might be awhile but they'll get there.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I truly believe CBCS needs to find a way to get some of the hoards of Silver and Bronze age books that CGC has had locked up in their slabs for years, into their CBCS slabs.

I think the only way CBCS can ever hope of doing that is to offer a special cross over service that would honor the CGC grade and cross it over as such. They should treat it no different than re-slabbing a CBCS book for $10, or even offer it as a free service for a limited time.

Unless CBCS finds a way to get those hoards of silver, bronze and even copper age books out of CGC slabs they will always remain a second tier grading company to CGC.

I would personally have all of my CGC books crossed to the new CBCS slab if they offered the cross over service.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
How does one find double covers? Are they listed as their own entry in the census?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 I would do that in a heartbeat
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
@BigRedOne1944 I would do that in a heartbeat

So would I... CBCS needs the masses to go for it though.

here are some of my CGC books I would like to cross:

Post 7 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 good stuff there! I'm sending them a few cgc books but I know the grades will ve different. I'm hoping not by much though or better
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
I truly believe CBCS needs to find a way to get some of the hoards of Silver and Bronze age books that CGC has had locked up in their slabs for years, into their CBCS slabs.

I think the only way CBCS can ever hope of doing that is to offer a special cross over service that would honor the CGC grade and cross it over as such. They should treat it no different than re-slabbing a CBCS book for $10, or even offer it as a free service for a limited time.

Unless CBCS finds a way to get those hoards of silver, bronze and even copper age books out of CGC slabs they will always remain a second tier grading company to CGC.

I would personally have all of my CGC books crossed to the new CBCS slab if they offered the cross over service.
“Puddle saver project” “Newton rings no more”
Post 9 IP   flag post
596798 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?