Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Silver & Bronze Keys for Sale!13838

Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,
I have pulled some great slabs from my PC to put up for sale. They are currently listed on eBay, but I would also like to offer them here at my low price for my friends on the forum board. I know you guys (and gals) are serious collectors who don’t need the fluff to recognize a good deal. I will ship priority for $15, I can also ship Media at $9 but it is your choice. Considering these are valuable books I would go with priority. Well let’s see what I got for you today:

Ghost Rider #2 9.2 $300

Chamber of Darkness #4 9.6! $285

Doctor Strange #169 $285
*This book could benefit from a press.

Strange Tales #169 9.4! $1,085

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested. All the best!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I love that Chamber of Darkness - 1st Barry Smith Conan tryout (pre-dates Conan 1). Very very nice!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes that is new. I just got it back and I was SUPER pleased with the results. Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 - Great stuff!! I got an email from eBay earlier today saying that you had posted new books (yes, you are on my saved sellers list). So tempting. Are you looking for just cash, or maybe a part cash and part trade deal?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@esaravo Hey that’s awesome! It has been a bit since I have posted some new stuff, but I always try to make it something good. I am interested in cash as I have motivations for the funds outside of comics. I think the forum board prices are really good though. Thanks for always being interested in what I post.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
I love that Chamber of Darkness - 1st Barry Smith Conan tryout (pre-dates Conan 1). Very very nice!

I agree- And I'll take it
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 Nice Books!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
so other than the Siggy book, are the rest here still availible or has ebay claimed anything
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town They are still available. Let me know if you are interested in anything. All the best.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600892 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?