Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector M_andMComics private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all! I had books that were delivered on January 5th and my tracking says “left with an individual.” They still aren’t showing up as received as of now. How long does it typically take to show up? Thanks for your help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I had this happen and I opened a case with USPS, in my case, there is no way to have the package left with anyone, there is a gate.

I opened a case, the recipient called and followed up (1.5 hour wait) on the case number and the package magically appeared 2 days later.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I will give it another day or two and probably do the same if I doesn’t show up. I always get stressed about these things. Haha. Once it’s received I don’t care how long it takes I just want to make sure they’re there
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
I had this happen and I opened a case with USPS, in my case, there is no way to have the package left with anyone, there is a gate.

I opened a case, the recipient called and followed up (1.5 hour wait) on the case number and the package magically appeared 2 days later.

L

Love your art man! I got this from you at LBCC a few years back!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I just got the "received" email for my order that was signed for on the 4th yesterday. So they may have a backlog they are working through.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
I just got the "received" email for my order that was signed for on the 4th yesterday. So they may have a backlog they are working through.

Ok thanks for the update. I probably should learn a little more patience! Hopefully it comes through soon!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_andMComics

Thank you so much for saying so! I can't wait to be able to attend Cons again. Maybe 2022.

I just launched a new website. www.christhorneart.com
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_andMComics

Thank you so much for saying so! I can't wait to be able to attend Cons again. Maybe 2022.

I just launched a new website. www.christhorneart.com

I will definitely check it out!
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Darryl_H just posted this to Facebook

Post 9 IP   flag post
601232 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?