Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

8 CBCS Graded Comics w/$1 Starting bids13617

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
In this weeks batch of comics in the SlabSmart MCS Auction that ends Monday Jan 4th, I have the follow below pictured items. Lots of 1st Appearances. Here is the direct link: clickable text

Thank you for checking them out
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Which of the above 8 fetches the highest bid? I would bet WildC.A.T.S #1. What say the forum.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I'd guess Silver Surfer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure about the value but 1992 sure had a lot of testosterone.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Hcanes - SS 1 was my toss up against WC 1. SS 1 is one of my all time favorite covers.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller Yup, even Silver Sable seems like she had been juicing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck. Increased the price a bit on the wildcats
Post 7 IP   flag post
@poka @Hcanes - and with that, moving down the home stretch, the C.A.T.s take a pretty good lead over the Surfer.
Post 8 IP   flag post
And just like that, the Silver Surfer catches a cosmic wave past those WildC.A.Ts.
Post 9 IP   flag post
With 1 hr left, Silver Surfer 1 has locked In a $49 sale price will WildCats pull out a a higher price over the Surfer?
Post 10 IP   flag post
And that’s a wrap, @Hcanes called it right, Silver Surfer 1 9.4 beats WildCATS 1 9.8.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Well - I got the wildcats
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Well - I got the wildcats
@poka - Congrats and thank you. FYI, i was the original owner of that comic since publication. It was purchased through a local comic shop on St. College Blvd. in Anaheim California. It closed not to long after due to a combo of rent increase along with new competition created by Mile High comics opening there SuperStore a couple of miles away also in Anaheim. That MHC would also close a couple of years later due to the comics crash.

Anyway, Congrats again!
Post 13 IP   flag post
598066 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?