CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest - SANTA CLAUS, AGENT of C.H.E.E.R.13566

Collector BradL private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I switched my entry.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
It's time to vote your favorites by one, two, and three.
As you count your blessings, good will towards thee!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Voted! my original early vote for @martymann is now locked in, so no harm done
Post 39 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Voted.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Made my list and checked it twice.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
sorry i was late posting ,i voted ,good luck all Happy Holidays
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I decked the halls, with bells of holly

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
These were some excellent covers submitted this week everyone! It looks like we’ve got a tie for first place here between @martymann & @Helric1, with myself and @ShallaBal bringing in second & third place respectively. Hold on tight to those sleigh bells, it’s time for the TIE BREAKER round!








Post 46 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Tiebreaker rules (from 1st post):

"In the event of a tie, the deciding factor will be if the entry was of a book in a CBCS slab (only one book in the set needs to be graded; if multiple are CBCS graded then the highest grade applies). If both books are in a CBCS slab (or neither are) then the cover with the most three star votes wins."

So it looks like @Helric1 gets the win with three 3's to two 3's (sorry Marty).

Merry Christmas to all!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations @Helric1...what number is that issue of SANTA
CLAUS FUNNIES?

Marty
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
Thanks for that reminder about the Tiebreaker rules. It’s something I’d honestly forgotten about; got so used to solid winners week to week that it’s rare we have to go to the cover with the most three star votes. So congrats to @Helric1 again for bringing it home!

Just one more thing Ed...



Lol! Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones as well my friend! 😂👍🏻🍻
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Congratulations @Helric1...what number is that issue of SANTA
CLAUS FUNNIES?

Marty

It's four color 958
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas all! 🎅 I have a few things going on today, hopefully I can come up with a new contest later tonight
Post 51 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Congratulations @Helric1...what number is that issue of SANTA
CLAUS FUNNIES?

Marty

It's four color 958


Thanks...is it a reprint of #91 or does it contain all-new
original content?

Marty
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Thanks...is it a reprint of #91 or does it contain all-new
original content?


I didn't catch that you posted #958! I actually have a copy of the original, Four Color #91... I need to pull it out and see how it's doing sometime soon... 1945!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacaboca
@martymann Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Thanks...is it a reprint of #91 or does it contain all-new
original content?


I didn't catch that you posted #958! I actually have a copy of the original, Four Color #91... I need to pull it out and see how it's doing sometime soon... 1945!


I posted my copy of #91 not #958.

mm
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
So you did! I’m easily confused these days
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 55 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?