Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS black Friday promo November 25-30th13421

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Pressing discount
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darthmauler private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte what is authentication?
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
They are for their other services. I only mentioned the one for comics. I guess I dhoulda cropped that out.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. 50% off
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Magellan private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe not, though. If you click that first link for BAS authentication, it lists their verified signature service with CBCS. Very curious if that 50% off also applies to CBCS orders with VSP. 🙀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
They are for their other services. I only mentioned the one for comics. I guess I dhoulda cropped that out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sorry. I cropped out that part.

Didn't mean to get anybody hopes up
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Darthmauler private msg quote post Address this user
@Magellan thats what im wondering too. I clicked on that link as well.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I'm actually thrilled you included that - I just received a Joe DiMaggio signed baseball unexpectedly, so you just saved me over $50 on getting it authenticated and encapsulated! Thanks!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magellan
Maybe not, though. If you click that first link for BAS authentication, it lists their verified signature service with CBCS. Very curious if that 50% off also applies to CBCS orders with VSP. 🙀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

I was wondering if vsp was included too, I'd jump on that for my books as well.
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Also, can the promos be combined? I have a couple of Green Label CGC books that I would love to crossover, have the sigs verified and maybe have pressed for good measure
Post 10 IP   flag post
@vacaboca

Thank you. Im glad someone benefited from my mistake...

=)
Post 11 IP   flag post
601225 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?