Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL 2020 week 12 picks and discussion13411

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Washington - 41
Dallas - 16

HELL YEAH!

Yes, I picked Dallas for the win because they always seem to have Washington's number, especially on Thanksgiving. But the Redskin's defense was cookin'. And Alex Smith, who was near death 2 years ago due to busted leg, bacterial infection, 16 surgeries, almost a leg amputation,... no turkey leg for him,.. he deserves the entire feast!

And Jerry Jones was sitting up there in his booth pounding his fist. I wonder who's gonna be the new head coach for Dallas next season. LMAO
Post 26 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Washington - 41
Dallas - 16

HELL YEAH!

Yes, I picked Dallas for the win because they always seem to have Washington's number, especially on Thanksgiving. But the Redskin's defense was cookin'. And Alex Smith, who was near death 2 years ago due to busted leg, bacterial infection, 16 surgeries, almost a leg amputation,... no turkey leg for him,.. he deserves the entire feast!

And Jerry Jones was sitting up there in his booth pounding his fist. I wonder who's gonna be the new head coach for Dallas next season. LMAO

I am going to keep my mouth shut and take my lumps on this one.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Ravens vs Steelers moved to Tuesday
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Ravens vs Steelers moved to Tuesday

@Studley - Thanks for the update. I'm glad the game was moved, because after a few brews and Thanksgiving dinner, I crashed after the Washington/Dallas game. I really don't care for either team (Ravens/Steelers), but personally I like seeing the Ravens get their ass handed to them.

#fingerscrossed
Post 29 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I no longer have to look at Patricia on sundays anymore. When he wears Honolulu blue it kind of just looks like a blue tarp.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Foreshadowing at its finest....
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Patricia and Quinn are both gone. Hopefully Sheila Ford Hamp will have better luck picking someone capable than William Clay Ford, Bill Ford, Jr. or Martha Ford have had over the last 60 years. She sure can’t do any worse. I tend to look at it this way: the law of averages is firmly on our side!
Post 32 IP   flag post

Post 33 IP   flag post
Atlanta - 43
Las Vegas - 6

WTF happened to the Raiders? Okay, they got their ass kicked, big time!
I wasn't able to watch that game, but I'll pull up the hilights later tonight.

EDIT - LV can go one-on-one with KC, but they can't handle Atlanta?
Maybe they went into the game thinking they were SUPPOSED to win. And I've seen this happen to too many teams,... thinking they are so damn good that they expect themselves to win, but it explodes in their face.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Minnesota - 28
Carolina - 27

@Jesse_O - I'm sure you were biting your nails on this game. Congrats to the Vikes!

I picked them as well.

Another game I'm gonna have to watch the hilights.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder I listened to the Raiders game on the radio today. As to what happened, I can tell you that they just never got it going on offense. They had trouble even making a first down. They turned the ball over on downs in their own territory on the opening drive. They fumbled the ball four times, Carr threw a pick six, penalties were a problem and so on. At no point in the game did they move ball effectively. The defense, usually a weakness, actually played pretty well, keeping them in the game way past the point where it should have become a blowout. I think the point in the game where it really started to go south was when the Falcons, leading 6-3 at the time, missed a field goal attempt but were awarded a first down on a questionable roughing the kicker penalty. Atlanta ended up scoring a touchdown and never relinquished control of the game. The Falcons were playing without Gurley and without Julio Jones and didn’t even really do that much on offense. They didn’t need to because the Raiders kept handing them the ball in scoring position. It was ugly, bro. At least they have the Jets coming up next week. If they can’t get back on track then, they will be in serious trouble.
Post 36 IP   flag post
@michaelekrupp - UGH,.. I think I'll skip the hilights on that game.
Post 37 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Standing as of SNF.

Post 38 IP   flag post
I'll post the weeks wins after the game tonight, but congratulation to Lonestar for the win.

The DallasBaltimore game has been moved from Thursday (Dec 3) to Tuesday (Dec 8, so the Ravens can have more time to heal (Just Joking)
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Lonestar is on a roll!

Way to go!
Post 40 IP   flag post
598062 40 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?