Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgePop Culture

Mail call SDCC part 313364

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
So I have been up to my ears busy, and while I still don't have the time to send full details, I have received the last few hundred of my SDCC 3K comic dropoff over the past few months. For me, this is another of my prized holdings. It was purchased off the shelf from my LCS at time of publication and I was an instant fan and collected the series until my enlistment in the Navy started.

With out further ado.... I bring you.......
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector vision6797 private msg quote post Address this user
Love it, am having mine sent to get graded on the next group
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
That looks really fantastic in the new slab!
Post 4 IP   flag post
And then there is one of my grails that @SteveRicketts crafted from my estimation of a 3.0 to a 5.0....

Now if I can get a pair of nice 48 & 49 to go with this.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Also going into the Census Highlander game, this interesting piece has a very interesting Manufacturing Error ... check out the label and go to the graders notes ... Yup, I am making you work for the easter egg. Sorry, it's a Jeep thing *!!!!!*

Post 6 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator or is it a new mutants with a SS cover?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I hope you plan to get a proper SS #18. It's a good fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
@Scifinator or is it a new mutants with a SS cover?

You'd think so, but it's probably a "Schrodinger's cat" kinda thing.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601507 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?