Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkComics Silver AgeMemorabilia

John Buscema art stolen13270

Collector danberry75 private msg quote post Address this user
John Buscema’s daughter posted today that 45 pieces of John's art was stolen today (confirmed by Spencer Beck). Here's some of the details.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Terrible! Will keep my eye out for it and report to Dianne if seen.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
That's terrible. I hope she gets it all back. That must be a real sick feeling for her.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Damn! That’s some Catwoman sell to the highest bidder on the black market stuff. I hope they are caught and she gets all of it back.

It’s one thing to steal a valuable; it’s entirely different to steal something of personal importance (not that stealing is ok for specific reasons). I’d be pissed regardless of monetary value.

These jokers need to stick to stealing gold bullion.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Let's hope all these pieces are found eventually.
The good news with OA is that it is solely unique and therefore completely traceable.

Side Note: Big John is by far, my favorite artist of all time. Yes ... #1 all time for me.
Side Note #2: That Mephisto... jeez... unbelievable/stunning
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Awful news!!! I hope they catch these pricks!

John was a genius! His art is spectacular and is a giant of the industry.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601471 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?