Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL 2020 Week 7 picks and discussion.13167

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Detroit/Atlanta - I reluctantly picked Detroit as they always seem to blow their leads. I think they just might squeak by in this one.

Tampa Bay/Las Vegas - Tampa is favored in this game, but I think Tom Brady will be scrambling for his life just like Mahomes last week. Should be an exciting game.

Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Hey Bro, you skipped the KC/Denver game in your picks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder Lol! OMG!! I copied all your answers!! Let me change...I know nothing about football and my choices are all guesses...sorry about that..I'll change some! 🍻
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Don't have a lot of free time this week, so getting this in now

Post 6 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Some pretty interesting games on the schedule this week, starting with a battle of unbeaten teams in Tennessee. I like the Steelers in this game, mainly because defense travels. My upset pick this week is Arizona at home over Seattle in a wild one. I am very much looking forward to the Sunday nighter. I’m taking the Raiders in a tight game that will come down to the final drive. I also like the Monday night matchup this week. It should be an interesting battle, but I think the Rams will come away with the win. I am a little nervous about the Lions matchup against the Falcons this week. Atlanta got hot last week, and what they do best plays into Detroit’s weaknesses. I guess the real question in this game is which Lions defense shows up. If it’s the defense that showed up last week, the Lions will handle them. If not, expect a shootout.

Post 8 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my picks...

Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm picking and hoping Vegas, but I'm afraid TB will dominate.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector cbpi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 IP   flag post
Doesn't affect the picks but TB vs LV was moved out of SNF to Sunday afternoon. SEA vs ARI moved to SNF.
Post 16 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 IP   flag post
Never Mind........

Sorry, eyes got ahead of the brain.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Antonio Brown to the Bucs like he is some kind of make a wish kid who gets to catch TD passes from Tom Brady.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I can't stand AB. Now I REALLY hope LV kicks the sh*t out of TB, and TB.
Post 20 IP   flag post
What a finish in the Lions game! Todd Gurley gets the bonehead play of the year award! 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁
Post 21 IP   flag post
F**k Cleveland
Post 22 IP   flag post
Wow!!! What a great Sunday night game!!!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
My upset pick this week is Arizona at home over Seattle in a wild one.

Pretty sure that qualifies. What a game!
Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Y'know, with 2020 being the way it is, it would only be fitting for someone in the NFC East to win the Super Bowl.
Post 26 IP   flag post
@Siggy as a life long Cowboy fan, I was thinking that the NFCEast would have a 7/9 winner this year and going with you thought, it just might happen, that they win the super bowl
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
@Siggy as a life long Cowboy fan, I was thinking that the NFCEast would have a 7/9 winner this year and going with you thought, it just might happen, that they win the super bowl

There’s apparently several scenarios where the winner of the east does it 4-5 wins.

Ye gods!

I think Dallas is done. That pains me because they are wasting Daks value years.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just
End
The
Season

Trevor Lawrence here we come!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Very
Inept
Koaching
Insures
Negative
Game
Statistics

Ok, I used literary license on two of those, but I had to try it. LOL

I blame @drchaos. 🀣🀣🀣 🏈🏈🏈
Post 30 IP   flag post
598076 35 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?