Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL 2020 Week 7 picks and discussion.13167

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Y'know, with 2020 being the way it is, it would only be fitting for someone in the NFC East to win the Super Bowl.
Post 26 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy as a life long Cowboy fan, I was thinking that the NFCEast would have a 7/9 winner this year and going with you thought, it just might happen, that they win the super bowl
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
@Siggy as a life long Cowboy fan, I was thinking that the NFCEast would have a 7/9 winner this year and going with you thought, it just might happen, that they win the super bowl

There’s apparently several scenarios where the winner of the east does it 4-5 wins.

Ye gods!

I think Dallas is done. That pains me because they are wasting Daks value years.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just
End
The
Season

Trevor Lawrence here we come!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Very
Inept
Koaching
Insures
Negative
Game
Statistics

Ok, I used literary license on two of those, but I had to try it. LOL

I blame @drchaos. 🀣🀣🀣 🏈🏈🏈
Post 30 IP   flag post

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10

All a team has to do is make the Playoffs, and somebody has to win the Division πŸ˜†
I'm sure Seattle would like some other team to make people forget their 7-9 Division Title.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @zdoes10, sorry I didn't notice this earlier but I have LA for tonight's game. You have me listed as being for Chicago.
Post 32 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@ShallaBal I'll change it on the spread sheet when I post it after the Game.

Sorry for over looking your pick.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Let me know if you see a mistake.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Just
End
The
Season

Trevor Lawrence here we come!

@drchaos An early draft quarterback who doesn't turn a team around quickly has a very short career as a starter. I always question why teams draft a quarterback high without having the other significant pieces in place first. Outside the QB or RB, pretty much every other high draft choice can contribute as a starter for a decade or more even if the team doesn't immediately improve.
Post 35 IP   flag post
600498 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?