Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL 2020 week 3 picks and discussion thread12942

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Not a loss!

Post 26 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
How would you like me to mark the spreadsheet for the CinPhil Game?
Green for win, blank for not a win, or a different color?
Post 27 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@zdoes10 whatever works for you!! I like the green and blank that you did last week. But now, since we have a tie, maybe do a different color for ties?
Post 28 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This is football related so I thought I'd post here....scary story with positive outcome...Joe knows Superbowls and thwarting kidnap attempts..

clickable text
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Good football this week. It was nice to hear real fans in the stands for some of the games. I started off the day with Raiders/Pats. Still trying to learn how to cheer for a different team; not as simple as you may think. I wanted the Raiders to win, but since I took the Patriots in the pick ‘em I found myself perfectly happy with the result. That would never happen with the Lions. Even if I pick against them I would never be happy with a Lions loss. When I realized the Raiders weren’t going to win I switched over to Minnesota just in time for them to blow it against Tennessee. I am not sure what is wrong there but never in a million years did I expect them to start 0-3. Hell, they are now looking up at Detroit! They are also killing me in the pick ‘ems as I am pretty sure I picked them to win every single week😑. After the Minnesota debacle I caught the overtime in Philly. Not sure what is wrong there either but Philly couldn’t get out of their own way in the overtime. At the end of it I got the feeling that they were happy to get the tie. I then headed to Arizona where the Lions finally got into win column. The defense still has serious issues, but they were much better against the run this week and also picked off Kyler Murray 3 times. I’m not feeling a huge winning streak or a playoff run in the near future, but it was a good feeling just to get a win and end that pesky 11 game losing streak. And the Sunday finale lived up to all expectations. What a great game!

Looks like this week is going to come down to the tiebreaker. As of now there are 2 people at -3, both of whom have KC tomorrow night, and two people at -4, both of whom have Baltimore tomorrow. If KC wins it will be a two way tie. If Baltimore wins, a four way tie. I’m just glad to be in the mix for a change!
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp unless I'm wrong, it' me and you with 10 wins and Baltimore and @cbpi and @Katcomics with 11 wins and Kansas city.

Tiebreakers:

@michaelekrupp - 55
@flanders - 69
@cbpi - 64
@Katcomics - 61
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders not looking good for you and I 😕.
Post 32 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@flanders not looking good for you and I 😕.

Not looking good for the KC kicker either. Score should easily be 31 - 10... at halftime.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Final Score of MNF: 34-20 Chiefs. @Katcomics wins the tiebreaker with 61!
Post 34 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
If I made a mistake, please let me know so I can correct it.

Yellow is for the tie and blue is for the winner with Tie Breaker.

Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
If I made a mistake, please let me know so I can correct it.

Yellow is for the tie and blue is for the winner with Tie Breaker.

@zdoes10 great job!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I won my fantasy matchup handily this week, despite benching Mahomes in favor of Murray. I won't make that mistake again. Luckily I also have Kamara on my team!
Post 37 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@ShallaBal I have Mahomes and Hill on the same team. Those two combined scored over half (barely) of my teams points!! LOL I won that match up.
Post 38 IP   flag post
597869 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?