Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Join The Club: Batman 12112909

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley i don't have the book but we might have the same bedspread!

Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I really, really want to join this club. Can I be the club mascot? πŸ˜„
Post 4 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Gimme 3 weeks.....
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte let's see the before pictures and then the after pictures in 3 weeks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
As close as I will ever get

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I want to go to there.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
@Bronte awesome!!!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
Getting my coverless copy slabbed right now... still looking for a cover to marry to it. I sold the 2.0ish copy I had 20 years ago, and it remains the one comic I haven't really replaced in my collection.
Post 13 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have one.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Studley_Dudley i don't have the book but we might have the same bedspread!

I have the inverse. I bought it at Target years ago when I was finally authorized to move out of the barracks and not have to sleep in a twin-size bed anymore. It's reversible lol. The other side is solid blue.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
🍻
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user

Not the prettiest. Cover is fully split and detached, lots of color loss, but it’s mine.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
I really, really want to join this club. Can I be the club mascot? πŸ˜„

Yes, but you have to sing The Snow Miser song over and over...loud!!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I can do that, @noahjdorsey. πŸ˜„
Post 19 IP   flag post
I'm trying to tell if the copy I just got is trimmed or not. My immediate impression was that it is. But looking at the difference in the right edge between @KCBatmanFan and @GAC 's copies- there seems to be some massive discrepancies between the edges. My copy does seem to have have more margin on the left of the back cover. What do y'all think?

Post 20 IP   flag post

Post 21 IP   flag post
CinemaBlend: Joker Producer Has An Idea For Another Batman Villain Solo Film Based On Beloved Material.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2556192/joker-producer-has-an-idea-for-another-batman-villain-solo-film-based-on-beloved-material
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
CinemaBlend: Joker Producer Has An Idea For Another Batman Villain Solo Film Based On Beloved Material.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2556192/joker-producer-has-an-idea-for-another-batman-villain-solo-film-based-on-beloved-material

This is part of the reason I wanted this book. The Mr. Freeze character has so much potential. His origin story in Batman TAS is fantastic. He's a tragic character for sure whose motivations are guided purely by the love and loss of his wife Nora. His story would make a great film if done correctly.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector CrocHntr private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my original owner (was my Dads)

Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector bbking private msg quote post Address this user

Post 25 IP   flag post
600855 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?