YEAH!!!

:o)
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Vexsus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamocelot
I'll be at Grand Rapids as a witness

I assume this is humor and you have no official capacity with CBCS? :P

- Just noticed the line across the R, that was a hair on the scanner, not something on the book itself.

Here is a scan for those that wanted to see the book. Would appreciate opinions. Im still very divided on if I will want to sell for a more major Silver key, or get into Golden Age a bit more as I only have 2 golden books so far. Or if Ill want to keep this pretty pristine copy for myself knowing Ill never get as nice a copy for $5 again.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector AznBane private msg quote post Address this user
@Vexsus going to need a scan of the back too. But from the front I see a fleck or white chip around the inside of the F and the top right corner isn't super sharp. In my personal opinion that's a 9.6 already but I could be very wrong.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Nothing really notable on the back, any of the damage to the book is visible to the front. To me, it looks like the white flec in the yellow is a printing goof, I dont see any sign of abrasion.
Post 30 IP   flag post

How does the mark at the top of the N look up close? It could be worth the 9.8 screen assuming you're already sending in books.
Post 31 IP   flag post

Here is a close up of that area of the book. I do see how it could be a 9.6 but even then I still think its worth grading.
Post 32 IP   flag post
I agree it would be worth grading. A 9.0 sold for $150 five days ago. Unfortunately there aren't many graded sales of this within the past 24 months to give you a better idea of what it could be worth
Post 33 IP   flag post
Looks like a 9.6 sold for about 400 on ebay not too long ago. There is a 9.8 up there for 2K, but that seems ludicrously high for this book. I do expect it to be rising in popularity with her prominence in the new Luke Cage show.
Post 34 IP   flag post
The CGC census is low for 9.8 copies and yeah the 9.6 did have some good sales. Also unfortunately with Luke Cage out I would say don't expect it to go up much more. Look at sales of Alias 1 before and after Jessica Jones came out. The drop steeply shortly after the premier. Honestly the time to have sold your Marvel Premiere would have been when Luke Cage teasers were coming out. But you never know she might have a big role in upcoming series. It will be an interesting book to watch.
Post 35 IP   flag post
600698 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?