Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeSignatures

Dollar bin pick up plus 10% off lol12690

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user

I paid $4.50 for the signed McFarlane book you think it’s real? I think it is.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like it says T N’Fsrdsnf

If it real; cool! If not; not a bad lot of books.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Thats most of my old stuff i got read of but not the Spawn #14 ss.If its real good look.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd have to say probably not real on the sig. He doesnt often sign books with T instead of Todd, and his E on the end of his name he always signs with the top of the E being squared. I mean it's possible, but not probable.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
I'd have to say probably not real on the sig. He doesnt often sign books with T instead of Todd, and his E on the end of his name he always signs with the top of the E being squared. I mean it's possible, but not probable.

His early signatures look just like this. I’m thinking it real and from a early time when he was signing. Look at spider-man 1 they all look like this from his signings.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I looked at quite a few just to get a solid opinion for ya, and still every one has the same squared E on top. None of them are rounded like your sig. I'm not saying for sure it's not legit, but certain letters like that people do the same all the time and dont really differ from at all.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
I looked at quite a few just to get a solid opinion for ya, and still every one has the same squared E on top. None of them are rounded like your sig. I'm not saying for sure it's not legit, but certain letters like that people do the same all the time and dont really differ from at all.

Here’s two certified VSP cbcs signatures.

Post 7 IP   flag post
And I wouldnt buy either to be honest, while I put a decent amount of faith in their VSP, these would be ones I'd heavily question.

Find any like that that are actual witnessed sigs?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
And I wouldnt buy either to be honest, while I put a decent amount of faith in their VSP, these would be ones I'd heavily question.

Find any like that that are actual witnessed sigs?

During his early signings they didn’t have witnessed sigs. So no you won’t find any. Plus you know those two are real because the back of the book has a stamp to prove they are real that McFarlane used.
Post 9 IP   flag post
From other signatures it all looks good.The only thing that looked different was the f but after looking at other ss all the way back to the 90s it looks 👍.
Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
601487 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?