Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Would like to trade for Marvel Spotlight 5...12574

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for cgc or cbcs 7.5 or higher.

Looking to trade some or all books depending on grade. I dont really have any cash money to add.

More pictures of specific books can be taken if interested.

My references are sparse on here, but I have over 450+ feedback on ebay.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u96xv71g52lzvsq/AACympLdHPv7GFS20Eu-J5Bca?dl=0
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Added a few books to dropbox link
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Man, @Bronte, you're killing me... I don't have a Marvel Spotlight #5 to trade, but you have 4 or 5 books that make me wish I did.

Good luck with the trade!
Post 3 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967
=)
I'm glad some of the books are worthy of some attention.

Thank you for bump.
Post 4 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, your Dropbox images started with Strange Adventures #205. Being a DC horror guy, I was hooked as soon as I saw it. 😊
Post 5 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Spotlight #5? Is that the Ghost Rider Issue?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944

Yes that is correct. 1st appearance of ghost rider
Post 8 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I would think that HOS 92 might generate some interest in a trade for Marvel Spotlight 5. I used to buy and sell copies of that book years ago. One of my big regrets is that I was not in a financial position at the time to keep a copy for myself. Such an iconic eye-catching cover.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600860 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?