Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Ed's Summer Sale - Slabs and More12451

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Tdog13 - Great to hear that Anthony! Thank you again. Enjoy them and have a great weekend.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo The books came well packages as usual. The books look great. These are both getting the Mylar treatment. It will be fun completing this run. Thanks Ed!

Post 102 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - Anytime, Brian. Thank you.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Adventure Comics #'s 348, 370, 374, and 379 - I would call them FN, VG, FN, and VF respectively. Who doesn't love SA DC's - $45 shipped (and I will throw in a reader/beater copy of #366).

It's about time I did a purchase transaction with the legendary @esaravo. PM me the Paypal info and I will take the LSH books. Also if you care to break out the MTU 53, let me know the price to add that in.
Post 104 IP   flag post
The Adventure Comics lot (shown above) and Marvel Team-Up #52-54 are no longer available.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Supernatural Thrillers #1-4 - The first issues is about FN+ and the second issue is about FN- (crease in cover), but both have covers by the great Jim Steranko. Issues #3 and #4 look to be in the VFN/VFN+ range. All four issues for $55 shipped.

Post 106 IP   flag post
Cheap Reads #1 - Sword of Atom #1-4 and Special #1, plus Night Force #1-3. The average condition is VFN or better. All eight issues for $16 shipped.

Post 107 IP   flag post
Cheap Reads #2 - Bold Adventures (Time Force) #1 & 2, The Dark Crystal #1 & 2, Darklon the Mystic #1, Black Canary #1, and Swords of the Swashbucklers #1 & 2. The average condition is VFN or better. All eight issues for $20 shipped.

Post 108 IP   flag post
Black Lightning #2, 4, 8, and 9 - all books look to at least 9.0/9.2 or better. All four for $50 shipped.

Post 109 IP   flag post
Green Lantern #92, 93, 94, 102, 142, and 143 - the first 4 issues listed range from about 9.0 to 9.4; the last two look to be in the 6.0 to 7.0 range (Note: GL's new power ring appears on the cover of #102). All six for $40 shipped.

Post 110 IP   flag post
Judge Dredd #3, 4, 6-9; Some absolutely amazing covers by Brian Bolland - #3 is about an 8.0 and #7 is about a 9.0, the rest look to be near perfect and in the 9.4-9.6+ range. All six for $24 shipped!

Post 111 IP   flag post
Omega Men #4-12; Issue #7 looks to be around a 9.0, but the rest are incredible - 9.6 to 9.8 with bright white pages. All nine can be yours for $45 shipped (Note: MCS is asking $8 each for NM copies of these).

Post 112 IP   flag post
What If #24, 32, 35, and 41 (1st Series) and #46 (2nd Series) - Issues #24 & 31 are in the 7.0 to 8.0 range, issues #35 & 41 are in the 9.2/9.4 or better range, and #46 is around a 7.0/7.5. All 5 books for $30 shipped.

Post 113 IP   flag post
Man-Thing #2-7; issue #5 is about a 7.0/7.5, the grades for the rest range from about 8.0 to about 9.2 - I am asking $65 shipped for the 6 books (Note: a 7.5 raw copy of #4 just sold for $15 on MCS).

Post 114 IP   flag post
Deleted
Post 115 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
claim

Quote:
Judge Dredd #3, 4, 6-9; Some absolutely amazing covers by Brian Bolland - #3 is about an 8.0 and #7 is about a 9.0, the rest look to be near perfect and in the 9.4-9.6+ range. All six for $24 shipped!

Post 116 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
claim

Quote:
Charlton Grab Bag #1 - Phantom #70; E-Man #6, 9 & 10; and Thunderbolt #60 - I would say they appear to be in the 7.5/8.5 range, except for the Phantom which looks to be around 9.0/9.2. By the way, E-Man #6 is currently an under appreciated gem with a great cover and the first published comic book art of the one and only John Byrne - take them all for $50 shipped.

Post 117 IP   flag post
Warlock Special Edition #1-6, this beautiful set is high grade (9.4 to 9.6+ with white pages) and feature gorgeous wrap-around covers and interior art by Jim Starlin. You can have all six for $30 shipped (US).

Post 118 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo - Stop tempting me. Dredd, Omega Men, that burning touch guy, and now Warlock??? Thank you @donho for helping to keep me in check.

To all, Ed is a Great partner. Can’t imagine you would go wrong with his comics or working with him.

Cheers
Post 119 IP   flag post
@Scifinator - Please take them all, I would be happy to send them to you!
Post 120 IP   flag post
Doctor Strange (Part 1): Second series #15, 16, 20, 23, 26 (Amazing Starlin cover), and 27 - these are very clean, but have a few dings/dents so I am saying they range from around 7.0/7.5 to 8.0/8.5. Take all six for $25 shipped.

Post 121 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Got my shipment of raw comics today. All nicer than I was expecting, Ed's reputation for grading and packing remains unblemished!
Post 122 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller - I am so glad they arrived safely and have a new home. Thank you again for your purchase.
Post 123 IP   flag post
Doctor Strange (Part 2): Second series #29-31, 44, 48 and 49; these are nicer than the first batch and range from around 8.0/8.5 to 9.2/9.4. Take the six of them home for $35 shipped.

Post 124 IP   flag post
Doctor Strange (Part 3): Second series #50-55; these are really nice and range from around 8.5/9.0 to 9.4+, with most 9.2/9.4. All six can be yours for $40 shipped.

Post 125 IP   flag post
Doctor Strange (Part 4): Second series #56, 57, 59, 60, and 63 plus Strange Tales Second series #1; more really nice books that range from around 9.0/9.2 to 9.4/9.6, with most 9.4 or better. All six for $40 shipped.

Post 126 IP   flag post
Special Offer:

Take all 4 Doctor Strange lots, that's 24 comics in all, for $100 shipped! That's about what it would cost you to buy around 24 brand new comics today. Add some Bronze and Copper Age class to your collection for the price of modern drek.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
You're an evil tempter, Ed! It's a no for me, but someone take this sweeeet deal!
Post 128 IP   flag post
@vacaboca - You know you want to. Do it Sean, and I will personally drive them to your house today!
Post 129 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@vacaboca - You know you want to. Do it Sean, and I will personally drive them to your house today!

NOOOOO! I'm literally working through sales prep for about 10,000 issues myself! I need FEWER comics, not more I've cut my comic budget waaaaaaay back... but I know a deal when I see one, and that's BEFORE you consider the incredible quality of your books

I'm paring back to pretty much my Batman and Detective Comics runs ultimately I think... I don't think I have anything you'd be looking for, but I love seeing you continue to move books and polish what you have!
Post 130 IP   flag post
600906 136 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?