Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Ed's Summer Sale - Slabs and More12451

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
X-Men #66 - yes, a second copy; I would say this book is in my 5/5.5 range. I am asking $50 shipped. (FYI - MCS is asking $94 for a 5.5 raw copy)

Post 51 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
X-Men #87 - tough black cover; I would say this book is in my 7/7.5 range (note fingerprint/smudge near "N" in title). I am asking $40 shipped. (FYI - MCS is asking $67 and $68 for 6.0 raw copies)

Post 52 IP   flag post
X-Men #88 - I would say this book is in my 6/6.5 range (note: bottom staple pulled through centerfold). I am asking $30 shipped.

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Iron Fist only had Newsstand Editions. There was no separation until comics were 40 cents each.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Silver Surfer, 2nd Series #7, 8, 10, & 15 - all look to be VF/NM or better, $25 shipped.

Post 55 IP   flag post

Transformers #10, 11, & 12 - there is a bend in the lower right corner of the front cover of #10 (looks non-color breaking) so I will call it an 8.0/8.5, the other two will be VF/NM or better, all have bright white pages, $30 shipped.

Post 56 IP   flag post
The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones #1-4, beautiful condition, all look to be in the 9.4 to 9.6 range or better, $35 shipped.

Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Bah, if these are still available when the border opens...
Post 58 IP   flag post
@Terry88 - Does that mean you interested in the Indiana Jones set and have a US mailing address you can’t get to right now? I could see what the shipping cost is to Canada.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Ya I am interested and I do have an address that I can use in Washington but with the border closed I cant access it. I don't think the shipping cost will make it feasible. I can just hold off until things get better.
Post 60 IP   flag post
@Terry88 - Not a problem. I will hold them for you until the end of days eventually (hopefully) pass.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I will hold them for you until the end of days eventually (hopefully) pass.

Can't wait to see what follows the "end of days". I'm guessing it's perpetual night?
Post 62 IP   flag post
Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions #1-3: this is the first Marvel Limited Series ever - all look to be VF/NM or better, $25 shipped.

SOLD
Post 63 IP   flag post
Thanks a lot Ed.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Hey Ed! Hope all is well! Just dropping in and saying "watching" ;-)..Lets get Darrin and hang out soon! R.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Iceman #1-4, another beautiful set with bright white pages, all look to be in the 9.2 to 9.6 range or better, $35 shipped. (PS - #1 is the Newsstand Edition)

Post 66 IP   flag post
Wolverine mini-series #1 and #2 are SOLD. Wolverine first series #8 is also SOLD.
Post 67 IP   flag post
Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions #1-3 is SOLD.
Post 68 IP   flag post
The Transformers lot is SOLD.
Post 69 IP   flag post
The Indiana Jones set is also not available/on hold.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Ragman #1-4; #1 and #2 look to be around 9.2 in condition (there is the number 23 written in pen on upper left corner of #1), #3 I will call it an 8.0, and #4 I will say 8.5 - $45 shipped. NOTE: a raw 9.2 copy of #1 sold for $50 last month on MCS. PS - great Joe Kubert cover art and layouts.

SOLD
Post 71 IP   flag post
Isis #2-5; all appear to be around VF/NM in condition or better - $35 shipped. NOTE: Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman wasn't the only gorgeous live-action female super-hero on TV back in the 1970's; look it up if you are too young to remember JoAnna Cameron and the Secrets of Isis show.

Post 72 IP   flag post
Thriller #1-6, high grade with white pages, all look to be in the 9.4-9.6 range or better; Trevor Von Eedon art - only $25 shipped

Post 73 IP   flag post
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Ragman #1-4; #1 and #2 look to be around 9.2 in condition (there is the number 23 written in pen on upper left corner of #1), #3 I will call it an 8.0, and #4 I will say 8.5 - $45 shipped. NOTE: a raw 9.2 copy of #1 sold for $50 last month on MCS. PS - great Joe Kubert cover art and layouts.

I'll take it.
Post 74 IP   flag post
@Tdog13 - Thank you, PM sent.
Post 75 IP   flag post
Legends #1-5; all look to be about VF/NM in condition or better (Note: #3 is the first appearance of the new Suicide Squad and looks around 9.6!) - $60 shipped.

Post 76 IP   flag post
Man of Steel #1-5; all look to be VF/NM in condition or better - $30 shipped.

Post 77 IP   flag post
Are you ready for WandaVision?

Vision and the Scarlet Witch (mini-series) #1-4; all look to be VF/NM in condition or better - $35 shipped (Note: issues 1, 3, and 4 are Newsstand Editions).

Post 78 IP   flag post
Wolverine Nos. 2-6 and 9; except for #2, which has some pressable defects so I will call it an 8.0/8.5, the rest look to be VF/NM in condition or better - $55 shipped.

Post 79 IP   flag post
If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see, feel free to drop some hints - I have been know to take requests when I am able to.
Post 80 IP   flag post
600922 136 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?