CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It’s been a while since the last round and we’ve had a few new members join in so I thought I’d bring this one back

Just a little game to show off your slabs (CBCS or CGC). The rules more or less follow the basic rules of Uno as follows.

Post a book that matches the previous book’s Grade, Label Color, or the same book (can be a variant or reprint)


Notes: Label Color means what it says so you can follow a CBCS Red label with an old CGC red modern and vice versa.

CGC hybrid labels count as both colors so a CGC Yellow/Green label can be followed by a CBCS Yellow or a CGC Green

A CBCS ART or Slab Only label can be followed by a CGC NG (No Grade), PG (Page), or CVR (Cover) and vice versa

No double posting

I suggest only using books you own


I’ll start the game off with this:

Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

@dielinfinite did I do that right?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicnewbie hmmmmm.....not sure your card fits.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC does that mean draw 4 or skip a turn
Post 12 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 lol!! I'm not familiar with this game aside from something has to match the previously played card like Grade or label colour...but I say make him pick up 4. 🍻
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'll play off @Batfan77 card.


Post 14 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
lol there’s really no penalties (or points or winners) but things tend to get off track every once in a while. So the next person can pick to continue from the incorrect post or the last correct post
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I’m just slow to upload. Sorry
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicnewbie Don't feel bad, I had to read the rules 3 times. It's all in good fun. If I read it right, you follow grade for grade (9.4 for 9.4) or red label to red label etc.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
Collector Kenjisan1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicnewbie Dude!! no worries man! no apologies necessary...this is all for fun.
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC you have some nice books in the collection
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 Thanks man!! As do you!
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Kenjisan1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30