Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Received this today. Purchased from eBay. Blade Runner is one of my favorite Sci-Fi movies and Steranko did the cover. This is being sent to CGC for their private signing with Steranko. I'm going to request it be signed in red. I'm pretty excited about it.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector jvasilatos private msg quote post Address this user
That's a beaut. What does it cost to get books signed generally?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@jvasilatos depends on the person signing it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector naftixe private msg quote post Address this user
Harrison Ford would be the dream
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by naftixe
Harrison Ford would be the dream

Yeah that would be pretty sweet!
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@AndyRexia Awesome!!!! Congrats!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks! I wanted to send him something that I'm sure he doesn't get asked to sign very often (or at least as often as the Fury, Cap, Hulk books etc). I started researching covers he did and found this one. I didn't even know it existed. Would be really cool if it came back a 9.8 but I'd be happy with anything 9.0 or better.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
That 9.6 is great...the back cover is what really did mine in...finger print smudges (guess clean press can't save everything!!!) and a color breaking crease I didn't notice

Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
That 9.6 is great...the back cover is what really did mine in...finger print smudges (guess clean press can't save everything!!!) and a color breaking crease I didn't notice

That's a shame man because that back cover is almost as cool as the front. At least you got white pages though.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
At the last Keystone Comic Con in Philly, Steranko was only charging $20 for sigs and no lines! Great man to chat up a conversation with. Nuff said.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
At the last Keystone Comic Con in Philly, Steranko was only charging $20 for sigs and no lines! Great man to chat up a conversation with. Nuff said.

I've only ever seen him at Heroes Con and the line was absurd. I probably would've had to wait all day just to see him. I've emailed back and forth with him but have never spoken with him in person.
Post 11 IP   flag post
597872 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?