Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Batman Black And White Statue By Todd Mcfarlane (Cancelled)12082

Collector Ladic private msg quote post Address this user
Was really looking forward to this statue, but today got an email from mycomicshop:

The item Batman Black And White Statue By Todd Mcfarlane, which you have previously ordered from the mycomicshop.com Subscription Service, has been canceled by our distributor due to lateness, and/or the strong possibility it may never be published. It may or may not be re-solicited in a future issue of Previews.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered this item through a different company and the eta is set for end of July.

I sincerely hope it's not cancelled. I was really looking forward to it too.

Edit...
Just noticed on original release date was end of May. So hopefully it is just delayed....
Post 2 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
That statue is an epic statue. I don’t think it’s cancelled, probably just delayed due to the Covid situation.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if it is related to the DC dropping Diamond. MCS came out pretty strong in their loyalty to Diamond.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I wonder if it is related to the DC dropping Diamond. MCS came out pretty strong in their loyalty to Diamond.

bingo!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
598061 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?