Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Any suggestions for an invoice error?12081

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My current order that was received today has the wrong book number listed for one of the books. Should I let this iron itself out like some things end up doing or should I be trying to contact someone? Basically I don't want to bother Darryl H but I also know customer service is a waste of my time. Thanks for any input.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
i had the exact same problem, I called (and spoke to someone in TX (i had their name at the time)) and they said it would be no problem. My book was returned to me with the mistake that the person on the phone said they would take car of it. I called customer service and got no return calls, then emailed several times until they got tired of hearing from me and called me back to ask what the problem with my order was (even though i had explained it several times, to their credit they were very nice when thy finally spoke to me, they said I could either send it back on their dime or send it in with another order. I luckily had another order for them and everything came back great. the moral of the story? get it fixed now before it becomes a headache.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I messed up an issue number on my last invoice. It got fixed on its own.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I have a picture of my invoice so I know its not on that end. I haven't had horrible luck with emails in the past so I went ahead and sent one. I wonder how many days I should give them to respond until I start blowing the shit out of their phone lines, lol, just kidding, kind of.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad , hopefully they're better then they were last year and you can get this resolved quickly. Good luck!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm not overly worried about the dashboard being off. Billing is usually way off and irons itself out in the long run. A label mistake wouldn't be the end of the world either. There is the thought however that they don't actually have my book though.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hopefully that'ts not correct. i'm sure it will work out in the end,
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Issues like this tend to get sorted out as the book enters grading. One way I know my books are getting worked on is that I’ll see small changes to the invoice as they enter the appropriate information for a book.

For example, if the Publisher for a book was entered as “Vertigo” they would correct it to “DC/Vertigo” or variant names will be standardized, stuff like that.

Of course, CBCS can and does still make mistakes but that can happen even if the info is correct.

I’m wondering, was this a handwritten invoice that was submitted or did you create the invoice online and then they changed it to the wrong issue number?
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a handwritten invoice. The writing isn't that bad though, mistaking a 1 with a 32 doesn't seem likely.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I have a suggestion for anyone seeking help from customer service. Don't be a dick when you email them and they will respond within 24 hours. Fortunately haven't had to contact them in 10 months, the last time I did an email worked just fine. Here we are 22 hours later and my problem is resolved via emailing them. I totally feel everyones frustration with the telephone service but don't let that trickle into the email you might send them. Kiss their butts and be nice works better than some posts I read on here about customer service, my opinion anyways. Thanks for help and advice, also thanks to whoever is reading the emails at customer service as I really don't believe its that "Brian" fella that answers phones.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Customer service should be running much smoother so please send a email if you guys have any issues.

In fact I recommend emailing or messaging me.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Darryl_H, cool.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
Customer service should be running much smoother so please send a email if you guys have any issues.

In fact I recommend emailing or messaging me.
thanks Darryl, I figured I’d give it a week before I bothered you personally.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Thanks for help and advice, also thanks to whoever is reading the emails at customer service as I really don't believe its that "Brian" fella that answers phones.

Your welcome glad to help :-)
Post 14 IP   flag post
600650 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?