Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up an extra set of these at Walmart yesterday. I figured I'd offer them up to the group before E-Bay. $45.00 for all plus whatever shipping you prefer. These are Walmart exclusive covers. They are 3 paks and are still sealed. No idea what the other books are. Also, Our Fighting Forces is a Walmart exclusive. Let me know ASAP. You can PM me for more pics. Thanks!!

Post 1 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Go buy them quick before these dipshits loot everything.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
Coincidentally I picked up same books today. The "Our Fighting Forces" really caught my eye. I passed on all the other DC books but got that one.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Go buy them quick before these dipshits loot everything.

Well said.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector CarsonG private msg quote post Address this user
Donny Cates is becoming a new favorite author of mine, After cosmic ghost rider in the thanos wins storyline and gods country I really feel like picking up his thor title.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Those have been out. Only OFF 1 i could get was screwed up bigtime. But i thought a comicstore version came out this past wednesday...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
@CarsonG his Thor has been really good, I like it a lot. I’m fairly critical of most of his output, too, though I did really like God Country.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
Just wondering.... What section in Walmart do you find comic books for sale?
Post 8 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Usually on the isle next to the self check out with baseball cards and yugi oh cards. And Mario stuff.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
And the Allegiance Arts comics are by the books.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy is right. You can find them at the front of the store in the aisle with all the Pokémon, Yugi Oh, etc....
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you. Next time I'm at Walmart I'll check in that area.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up the best 2 with Spider Woman. I think best out of the 2 is a 9.6. The rest were trashed
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
I also found the DC Our Fighting Forces Giant when I had to stop there for my mother-in-law. In the Walmart in my area, the display is by the checkout line with the Pokemon items, also.
Post 14 IP   flag post
That Our Fighting Forces issue was really good. I enjoyed reading every story. Recommended.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I went to Walmart today and they pissed me off. I wanted to get some cash from my PayPal account. No one had a clue what to do. I spent probably over 15 minutes to get my money and also stood in 2 different lines.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips - I didn't even you could do that! Or maybe I should say, now that I know I won't even try, because I couldn't put up with the incompetence.
Post 17 IP   flag post
597876 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?