Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Out of their mind eBay sellers that don't listen.12035

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
If only there were somewhere a person could go to escape the craziness out there, and discuss comic books.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
If you think people are getting revved about this one, there's a whole thread devoted to this cool guy named Rebecca who is selling his father in law's collection.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
If only there were somewhere a person could go to escape the craziness out there, and discuss comic books.

This isn't discussing comic books. This is public shaming with a bunch of speculation thrown on top and attempted mob justice on the side.

(I have nothing to do with the listing in question, nor do I know the person who listed it).
Post 53 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Some people get revved up by eBay listings, some by threads about eBay listings.
Towma-ter, Towmah-ter.
Post 54 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy lol!!!!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Some people get revved up by eBay listings, some by threads about eBay listings.
Towma-ter, Towmah-ter.

Some people enjoy watching the crowd burn things down and supply the matches.

Sigg-y, Sigg-y!
Post 56 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
What I get revved up about these days changes hour by hour. One minute I'm wondering how my kids are processing a childhood with so much more trauma and chaos than my own. An hour later I'm anxiously wondering if my Bernie Wrightson signature passed verification. Apparently I move from the deep-end to the shallow-end pretty quickly!
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
He's relisted the comic. Still over priced & still no mention of the color touch.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114250890472
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - That was an interesting read. What a disgusting guy and horrible influence on our hobby. I'd love to see the FBI step in.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
He's relisted the comic. Still over priced & still no mention of the color touch.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114250890472

I offered $5 but was auto-declined

Not my lucky day, I guess
Post 60 IP   flag post
@andy49 Haha
Post 61 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnied
@Studley_Dudley - That was an interesting read. What a disgusting guy and horrible influence on our hobby. I'd love to see the FBI step in.

I've blocked that guy's ebay ID. I don't think I'd have anything they would be interested in, but just trying to cover my bases.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s an interesting one, seems a bit steep
Post 63 IP   flag post
@RexMuff yeah a bit too much. But hey... if he sells it... highly doubt it... but if he does.
Post 64 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I would prefer to own a lower grade original for the same price. But there are some very crazy people out there. It looks like the Hasbro reprint has been selling for around that much, maybe he hopes a potential buyer will be confused and overpay for this one.
Post 65 IP   flag post
600484 65 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?