Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Ironwill75 private msg quote post Address this user

Just had my latest batch returned, thanks for that.
Got me thinking about the new population report, do my newly graded books automatically get put on the registration or do we have to input them ?
How often does it get updated?
I’ve also noticed there are quite a few registered comics with no image can the owners update or edit their comic ?
Cheers
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The announcement thread has a lot of information as people have been asking questions there.

But no, you do not need to add new books manually. I’m not sure how often it gets updated, maybe weekly.

The images are only added to the grader’s notes/census if the customer paid for the $5 imaging add-on. An option to upload images may happen in the future but nothing is explicitly planned
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwill75

Got me thinking about the new population report, do my newly graded books automatically get put on the registration or do we have to input them ?
I’ve also noticed there are quite a few registered comics with no image can the owners update or edit their comic ?
Cheers

Was that the one @sborock showed off a week or two ago? What a beaut of pence copy!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The CBCS population report is the equivalent of the CGC census. All the information is loaded on there from CBCS. I have no idea how frequently. CBCS currently does not have an equivalent to the CGC Registry, where owners can post their collection. I believe there are plans for a CBCS registry though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwill75

Cheers

Was that the one @sborock showed off a week or two ago? What a beaut of pence copy!

I dont know if it was I wasn’t aware of it ! But I was really pleased with the result, I have another copy as well which I’ll be sending for grading which is also a double cover ! Hopefully similar grade. Glad you like it. It’s a fantastic cover 😀
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
The announcement thread has a lot of information as people have been asking questions there.

But no, you do not need to add new books manually. I’m not sure how often it gets updated, maybe weekly.

The images are only added to the grader’s notes/census if the customer paid for the $5 imaging add-on. An option to upload images may happen in the future but nothing is explicitly planned

Thanks I’ll check the link I’m normally behind the curve 😂
Post 6 IP   flag post
600689 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?