Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I have CLZ Mac OS V20.1.1. For some reason, Walking Dead #1 won't upload the current FMV and I can't enter the value on my own.

I've tried:
Edit>Update values from core and it didn't work.

There are current values and activity for the book on GoCollect:

I've contacted CLZ tech support but they're kind of slow and frustrating. Any ideas???
Post 1 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster if you get an answer, please let me know. I have a lot of slabs that are not updating.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Please excuse my ignorance, what is CLZ?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad an app/website that allows you to catalog your comics.
Post 4 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, cool. I haven’t done this yet but a friend recommends comic book database. I’m guessing it’s the same but different. Thanks @cawummel.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Do you have an active subscription? Downloading values from GoCollect is a subscription-Only feature. Without the subscription the “Value by Grade” option is grayed out but there should still be a separate value field that you can fill manually.

Here’s how it looks in the mobile app. The Mac version will have it under the Value tab of the Edit Comic menu

If that’s not it, post a screenshot of what you’re seeing in CLZ and maybe we can figure it out from there
Post 6 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Yes, of course, I have an active subscription I have also tried to enter the value manually but it won't save it when I close the window.

Post 7 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

clickable text

For the most part, it's a very good app to keep track of your collection.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Is this the only book in the collection that this is happening with? If not, have you tried duplicating the entry and seeing if the issue persists with the copy?
Post 9 IP   flag post
I found a work-a-round.
I went into the app on my phone and edited the value there. It synced with my computer and now shows up. Thanks for the assistance!
Post 10 IP   flag post
600839 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?