Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

X-Force #2 case I picked up.12028

Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
If anybody remembers I bought a case of these comics several months ago. I picked out 22 of them, off the top of the pile, and sent them in for grading. I'm pretty happy with the grades, five 9.6's, fifteen 9.8's, and two were 9.0's. Now to list them on feebay and see what I get. I'm thinking $30 for the 9.6's, and $50 for the 9.8's, with free shipping. Hopefully they move.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
You should have sent them all and prescreened them for 9.8 to increase your return.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
that is alot of X-Force #2!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
@SpiderTim - I didn't have a spare $4000 to spend on slabbing these books! I'll do a few a time, depending on if they sell and how fast. I'm pretty sure there well be a market saturation point I'll have to watch out for, before they are all gone.
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
You are too low on your 9.8 prices.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied I would be interested in one of the 9.8 with the free shipping. If you want to pm me a paypal request I could send it over.
Thanks,
Brian.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied I think those prices are reasonable for here on the forum. For Ebay I would either charge shipping or sell in Multiples of 3 with free shipping. You aren't leaving yourself much margin on the 9.8's once you pay shipping and selling fees...and those are the ones you have to make money on.

If they were my books I would start on Ebay at $55 plus shipping for singles. $155 with free shipping for multiple of 3. Run both listings at the same time and see how it goes from there.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector magnokor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnied
If anybody remembers I bought a case of these comics several months ago. I picked out 22 of them, off the top of the pile, and sent them in for grading. I'm pretty happy with the grades, five 9.6's, fifteen 9.8's, and two were 9.0's. Now to list them on feebay and see what I get. I'm thinking $30 for the 9.6's, and $50 for the 9.8's, with free shipping. Hopefully they move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@Donnied I would be interested in one of the 9.8 with the free shipping. If you want to pm me a paypal request I could send it over.
Thanks,
Brian.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector magnokor private msg quote post Address this user
I would like a 9.8 too before you get over to the bay
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied I will buy one of the 9.8's from you if you will PM your paypal info.
Post 10 IP   flag post
It looks like I'm going to sell all the 9.8s here before I have to go to Ebay!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
You are too low on your 9.8 prices.

Agreed, too low
Post 12 IP   flag post
I have another couple hundred to get rid of after these are gone! The price is probably just right.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied - Damn you, now my 9.6 copy seems so inadequate!
Post 14 IP   flag post
@esaravo - What you need is a full house! Two 9.8s and another couple 9.6s. ($100)
Post 15 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@esaravo - What you need is a full house! Two 9.8s and another couple 9.6s. ($100)

If you want to offer me that deal I'll take it and I'll pay immediately and pay the shipping.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Yeah is this a real deal? You’d sell the whole case!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I’d be interested in a 9.8 and a raw copy
Post 18 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'm down with a 9.8
Post 19 IP   flag post
@Firehawk2069
@HulkSmash
@Studley_Dudley

PM sent
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector CarsonG private msg quote post Address this user
PM me if you have some of those 9.8's left, I am very interested in grabbing a copy
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector bayouwolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I would like a copy of the 9.8 if you have any left.
Post 22 IP   flag post
@CarsonG
@bayouwolverine

PM sent
Post 23 IP   flag post
Well, that was easy, all of the slabbed copies are sold or at least spoken for. Time to box up another batch of raw ones for grading at CBCS!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Eikkichi private msg quote post Address this user
Why is X-Force #2 so sought after ?
Post 25 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Eikkichi 2nd appearance of Deadpool.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Eikkichi 2nd appearance of Deadpool.
it’s also first Garrison Kane as Weapon X.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books.

I am listing a bunch of signed 11s on eBay.

I already put up the 9.8s but have more between 9.0 and 9.6 going up within 24 hours.

All of the books are signed by Luefeld and Niceiza.

Some are also signed by Dan Panosian, Mark Pacella, Chris Eliopolis, and Zazie Beats (plated Domino in Deadpool 2).
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Well, that was easy, all of the slabbed copies are sold or at least spoken for. Time to box up another batch of raw ones for grading at CBCS!

If you will offer anymore of those 9.8 at the same price put me on the list for one please.
Post 29 IP   flag post
@SpiderTim - I sold all of the slabs I just got back, but I sent off 30 more to CBCS. So in 5-6 weeks I should have some more, hopefully all 9.8's, but that's probably wishful thinking.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600892 58 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?