Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

CBCS mail call today 21 slabs11991

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
21 slabs back 2 cracked one with a long black hair inside and one with a piece of paper?? Inside the case. I got the paper and hair out of the cases. I’m not worried about the two cracked cases because CBCS always takes care of it I just need to contact them about the issue.

Anyways here we go.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
can you show us the cracked cases and the one with the piece of paper inside?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head - Some fantastic books, congratulations!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
can you show us the cracked cases and the one with the piece of paper inside?

Post 4 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!
Post 5 IP   flag post
FF is a double cover and symbiote is an error
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet
Post 7 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
AWESOME!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books. New Gods covers are sweet.
Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head Fantastic books!!!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head

Interesting on the double cover. It usually lists the grade for each cover (I have a Swamp Thing that says outside cover 9.6, inside cover 9.8 - so the book received a 9.8). If they were both 9.4, maybe it doesn't bother.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:

Interesting on the double cover. It usually lists the grade for each cover (I have a Swamp Thing that says outside cover 9.6, inside cover 9.8 - so the book received a 9.8). If they were both 9.4, maybe it doesn't bother.

I thought the same thing the inner cover should have been higher so I don’t know.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:

Maybe they forgot to add it to the label and the notes. I’ll have to check.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broker1
Nice books. New Gods covers are sweet.

Here’s my new gods cover.

Post 14 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Cool books. LMK if you want to sell ASM 300 6.5
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Cool books. LMK if you want to sell ASM 300 6.5

I would but that one I gave to my daughter. Sorry brother.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Oh did I mention it was a 4 week turn around also. Impressive CBCS!!!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Great Comics! I'll be receiving my far less impressive submission tomorrow.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

There’s no bad submission I hope you share.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats, great stuff
Post 20 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

There’s no bad submission I hope you share.
No kidding.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Update: Just got this back and got both covers Graded. Happy about it.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Really nice! I'm really digging that ASM 78. Looks really good.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
21 slabs back 2 cracked one with a long black hair inside

Dude...you got a Borock hair in one of your slabs? And you just pulled it out and threw it away? Most of us will spend our whole lives waiting to get a Borock hair in our slab.
Post 24 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller do you plan on cloning @steveborock or just using his DNA to biohack improved comic knowledge and grading skills?
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
21 slabs back 2 cracked one with a long black hair inside

Dude...you got a Borock hair in one of your slabs? And you just pulled it out and threw it away? Most of us will spend our whole lives waiting to get a Borock hair in our slab.

Lol ur crazy lol
Post 26 IP   flag post
@Zombie_Head 1:13 min mark
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Zombie_Head 1:13 min mark

But I like you!!!!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head Is there something happening on the MISTER MIRACLE books that the images aren’t showing? They look better than the grades they were given, at least to me.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Nicely done!!!!! cant wait for my first batch to come back!!! I'll put them up here when they arrive although it's going to be awhile
Post 30 IP   flag post
601289 30 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?