Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@Darkseid_of_town & @EbaySeller

She has 2 masks for both of you done. She will get them out tomorrow. Here is what they look like. There is a picture of the back too and can be worn either way.
@Darkseid_of_town I will pm you for payment details.
@Tdog13 & @Tedsaid she is working on more and you were the next 2 to request some. I will post photos of those ones next when they are complete.
Thanks Everyone,
Brian and Lilli.

Those look great! Thanks for the update.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Every day that I don't get mine is a lost day of looting.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller

that just shows how lazy you are! get out and loot man.

LOL.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

LOL.

It's too late. Our Mayor just went on TV and stated in no uncertain terms, directly to looters, that they are not welcome in our community! So I guess that's the end of that. I'm sure they're all packing up and heading home after such a harsh tongue lashing.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Sent payment and excited to get mine, both my jobs require them worn full time and the cheap disposable ones kill my ears !
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Sent payment and excited to get mine, both my jobs require them worn full time and the cheap disposable ones kill my ears !
Got you. Thanks.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

LOL.

It's too late. Our Mayor just went on TV and stated in no uncertain terms, directly to looters, that they are not welcome in our community! So I guess that's the end of that. I'm sure they're all packing up and heading home after such a harsh tongue lashing.

Better luck next time.
Post 32 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town Please see my PM.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips Got mine today, thanks. They are great looking and much more detailed than I expected.
Looks like your daughter did a really nice job and put a lot of work into producing a quality product! The packaging was probably a little more secure than necessary for shipping fabric. Looks like you are accustomed to shipping comic books!
Post 34 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller I am glad you like the and I just let her know. Thx.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
my two masks arrived safely and they are indeed quite well made. I found the ear loops a bit too large for my ears, but figured out that by adding a paper clip between them I could run the loops behind my head and use the paper clip to hold them together nicely.
Please tell your daughter thanks for her hard work and let he know I am using mine for my work ...thanks again
Post 36 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town So glad to hear they made it safely and that you like them. Sometimes they need a little adjusting and I am glad they will be in good use. I will let Lilli know. Thanks.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Brian, between church and neighbors we have home-made masks from a few different sources. Not to put down those efforts, but the family consensus is that these are far and a way the superior craftsmanship. Not just a little bit, but by a lot. The reversible two layers of fabric, the squeezable wire for the nose, the pocket for smuggling contraband...all great work. Is she making more, possibly in different fabric options? I would like to get some more for gifts but not everyone I know wants Marvel masks.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Brian, between church and neighbors we have home-made masks from a few different sources. Not to put down those efforts, but the family consensus is that these are far and a way the superior craftsmanship. Not just a little bit, but by a lot. The reversible two layers of fabric, the squeezable wire for the nose, the pocket for smuggling contraband...all great work. Is she making more, possibly in different fabric options? I would like to get some more for gifts but not everyone I know wants Marvel masks.
I think there are more Marvel ones and Star Wars ones in the works. I am glad you are happy with them. I will check with her on her progress.
Post 39 IP   flag post
@Tedsaid You have 1st dibs on these 2 Star Wars masks. 1 of them is a youth size and the other one is an adult size. They are $8 each still. The shipping comes to $7.75 for one or both. You can also pass on them and someone can claim them here next. These masks are a little thicker than the Marvel masks.
Thanks,
Brian.

Post 40 IP   flag post
These 2 Star Wars masks are up for grabs.
Post 41 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips What are we looking at on those prints? Is that Star Wars related figures found in the night sky by connecting the dots of the stars? That's the best guess I can figure out.
Post 42 IP   flag post
I think it is constilations of Star Wars characters.
Post 43 IP   flag post
598060 43 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?