Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeSignaturesSigning Opportunities

ROY THOMAS PRIVATE SIGNING OPPORTUNITY!!11788

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Genuine COA is excited to announce that we are accepting MAIL-IN submissions for a PRIVATE SIGNING with the legendary, ROY THOMAS!!
See CBCS Comics grading options and place your order using Step 01 and Step 02 at the link below. Books and orders are due by June 8th, 2020.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineCOA
Genuine COA is excited to announce that we are accepting MAIL-IN submissions for a PRIVATE SIGNING with the legendary, ROY THOMAS!!
See CBCS Comics grading options and place your order using Step 01 and Step 02 at the link below. Books and orders are due by June 8th, 2020.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

Any possibility of getting books signed on the 1st page indicia?
I can't handle getting 1960's1970's books scrawled in black sharpie across the cover.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

I can't handle getting 1960's1970's books scrawled in black sharpie across the cover.

Thanks

@Nuffsaid111 No problem at all. In the Step 02, at the link, for the field that says "Preferred Sharpie Color", please just indicate where you would like Roy to sign, and it will be noted on your order.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineCOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

Thanks

@Nuffsaid111 No problem at all. In the Step 02, at the link, for the field that says "Preferred Sharpie Color", please just indicate where you would like Roy to sign, and it will be noted on your order.

Thank you!
Post 4 IP   flag post
601537 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?