Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
I recently came across an awesome book and has the "From The personal collection of Scott Snyder" on the label.

How does a book get that distinction? Pretty cool!

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I believe there’s a few pre-requisites. I believe they have to be set up in advance with CBCS who I imagines conducts some sort of verification. It typically requires a minimum number of books are to be submitted on behalf of the creator by a third party.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
interesting to know!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Last year, I ran across a listing for a book from the collection of Nicolas Cage. I’m not normally a pedigree collector, but it would be cool to have a book from his collection.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Last year, I ran across a listing for a book from the collection of Nicolas Cage. I’m not normally a pedigree collector, but it would be cool to have a book from his collection.

I may be mistaken, but I think @CatmanAmerica may have a book or two from that collection.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
In my case I dragged Mike Royer to the CBCS booth on preview night at SDCC last year so they could witness the Sig and he could verify I bought the comic from him.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim

I may be mistaken, but I think @CatmanAmerica may have a book or two from that collection.

I remember seeing at least one he’s shared. He’s got an incredible collection.
Post 7 IP   flag post
597889 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?