CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Part 1


Post 204 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
I've been wondering what will happen when we reach Day 366 (it's a leap year)? Do we go back to 1 or carry on with 367?

I think what we will do is have random double size issue days to take care of 1 through 96 and start 1-1-21 with issues 367. For example, pair #1s with with #110s and post both that particular day and so on.
Post 206 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 208 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 209 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 210 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 211 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
I've been wondering what will happen when we reach Day 366 (it's a leap year)? Do we go back to 1 or carry on with 367?

I think what we will do is have random double size issue days to take care of 1 through 96 and start 1-1-21 with issues 367. For example, pair #1s with with #110s and post both that particular day and so on.


I like that idea. Thanks!
Post 213 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 214 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Oh no, @OGJackster has caught the same over-posting disease that @Siggy had on the first page!
Post 215 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
My bad!
I didn't notice the "one entry per person per day".
Post 216 • IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user

Post 217 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 218 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 219 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 220 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


CC

mm
Post 222 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 223 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Part 2


Post 224 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 227 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.