CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8926 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad



Awesome!
Post 8927 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Another number I only have one of.


only
Post 8928 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8929 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8930 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I’m missing spawn 316. Here’s a treat, a scanned lenticular if a spider Gwen 316 homage. lol.


Post 8931 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8932 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8933 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8934 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8935 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8936 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8937 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8938 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8939 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8940 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8941 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8942 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8943 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8944 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8945 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8946 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8947 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8948 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8949 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user






@sportshort - That’s a beautiful looking 8.0! Look how much lighter the blues are for Superman’s uniform and hair in my copy.
Post 8950 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8951 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8952 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8953 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8954 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo






@sportshort - That’s a beautiful looking 8.0! Look how much lighter the blues are for Superman’s uniform and hair in my copy.



edit: Thanks! I like it.
Post 8955 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.