CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8476 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 8477 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8478 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Are we skipping Day 207?


Post 8479 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8480 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Are we skipping Day 207?


I've been off by a day since Tuesday. I'll do 207 tomorrow
Post 8481 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry if my pre-midnight posts are messing people up....I'll stop that.
Post 8482 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
It's not you. I started back to work on site this week and it's making me think everything is a day ahead.
Post 8483 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8484 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, party people. It looks like I jacked it all up. I will try and pay more attention. I too post before going to bed, my apologies.
Post 8485 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
It’s all good. I’m gonna have to go with some web images more often soon here. I’m at slim pickings until 250.
Post 8486 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8487 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my 207 since I did 208 yesterday. Today is 208.





Post 8488 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8489 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8490 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Let's try this again.



Post 8491 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8492 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8493 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8494 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8495 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8496 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad



That's a sexy book!
Post 8497 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad



That's a sexy book!
why thank you sir.
Post 8498 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8499 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8500 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8501 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8502 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8503 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8504 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 8505 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.