CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7651 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7652 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7653 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7654 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7655 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7656 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7657 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7658 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7659 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7660 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 7661 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7662 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7663 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7664 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 7665 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7666 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user







Post 7667 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user


Post 7668 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7669 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort That ASM55 is a good candidate for this weeks cover contest.
Post 7670 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7671 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7672 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 7673 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@sportshort That ASM55 is a good candidate for this weeks cover contest.


I didn't know the theme for this week, but on your suggestion, I entered it into the contest. My prediction for the winner though is X-Men 50, it's my personal favorite.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Post 7674 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7675 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7676 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 7677 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7678 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7679 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user




Post 7680 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.