Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Can we facilitate more trading?11591

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday Ed!
Post 26 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Shout out to @Bronte, doin time in the forum clink. Your half of our trade showed up today, thanks again friend. Trades can be long, drawn out, and a lot of back and fourths. Not this time. My package showed up packed proper and in a timely manner, there might have even been a bonus book in there!?!?!?
Post 27 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Shout out to @Bronte, doin time in the forum clink. Your half of our trade showed up today, thanks again friend. Trades can be long, drawn out, and a lot of back and fourths. Not this time. My package showed up packed proper and in a timely manner, there might have even been a bonus book in there!?!?!?

So that's where the hulk 181 went...... j/k
Post 28 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte welcome back!
Post 29 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
By the way, the trade with @HeinzDad was very positive and I would not hesitate to trade with him again.

Also bought a book from @Steverogers11 . Another fantastic person to deal with.

On a side note, if we dont have dedicated threads about selling, how about one just for user feedback?
Post 30 IP   flag post

@GAC

Thank you. Surprised anyone noticed....
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed and wondered at it all....behave now Bronte!
Post 32 IP   flag post
597876 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?