Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Laughter is the best medicine11553

Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Or, Laughter is the best medicine. And reading some posts, there are a bunch of Jokers on here @_@

So, how about a hidden message post? Throw up a picture and your (writers embellishment) caption. Since this weeks Cover Contest was blood suckers, here are two Draculas movie prints. (from Heritage Auctions)

Hey! Get UP! Your on my side of the bed again!

Curses! Foiled by a spiders web - I hate spider webs!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

I said “no starch”
Post 2 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

wha..?! Don’t interrupt!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

”Lord Vader, would you PLEASE stop asking people to pull your finger? (Sighs...)”
Post 4 IP   flag post

Why God?! We finally got him pants; now he’ll never get to wear them!
Post 5 IP   flag post

PGX says it’s “Gem Mint”
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Some light humor.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
This thread encouraged me to look once more for what may be my favorite image ever. It was a picture printed in the TV Guide section of the newspaper maybe 25 years ago. I clipped it out, intending to save it. It was one of the first things I ever scanned. But with the passage of time, hard drive crashes and computer upgrades, it has been lost. And apparently I was the only one who attempted to save it, as I've never found it online.

Describing it isn't half as good as seeing it, but broadly: A picture of Pluto (the Disney dog) running in frantic circles around a shy yet coquettish girl dog. The caption beneath read: "Pluto searches for the perfect place to bury a bone in Pluto and Friends."
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user

Feel free to add your own caption. The possibilities are endless.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm far more curious what the bag actually says
Post 11 IP   flag post

#1.. did you leave a #2 in Sick Bay?
Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post

Post 14 IP   flag post

Post 15 IP   flag post

Best ad EVER - Viewed on NYC Subway with only name and phone number for plastic surgeon ^_@
Post 16 IP   flag post

Even my readers are NM or better.
Post 17 IP   flag post

When that first pot of coffee takes FOREVER to brew...
Post 18 IP   flag post

I’ve been working on my Vulcan Nerve Pinch. Oh yes.. nice Anteriors.
Post 19 IP   flag post

When your slabs return with grades much higher than you’d anticipated. 😂
Post 20 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

OMG I am soooo powerful...watch as I crush the X-Men logo!! Umm, Scott, Ororo, Logan, Kurt, Peter...wake up and fear me...not kidding...ok??

Oh yeah, LASER BOY...I have a thing for Wolverine, but it's a secret until the 1986 Classic X-Men reprint series starts. Ok, he's short, hairy, angry, but kinda cute...so fast forward and I lack self esteem and control of my womanly desires?? Sorry Scott, it's the writers, NOT me!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy

This one had me laughing in the middle of the night when I could not sleep. Thanks Siggy!
Post 22 IP   flag post

Scotty; We talked about keeping your POP collection in quarters
Post 23 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Still my favorite "Bat Slap"

Post 24 IP   flag post
@sborock That's warped & demented - I like it!! Made Robins hair curl!! LMAO (might be child abuse? avian abuse?)
Post 25 IP   flag post
Hijacked from @esaravo post for this weeks Cover Contest - cause it's that good...

"Ah, Junior, better than a picture any day..."
Just getting a head of time
"Told you NOT to tell me to do THAT again"
She has knitting needles and she knows how to use them
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post
601366 70 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?