Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver Age

Ed's X-Men Run11483

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Note a little added color to this cover that was originally used on issue #43.

Post 152 IP   flag post
This new Ron Wilson cover destroys the original from issue #44.

Post 153 IP   flag post
This is the last reprint issue. Note that it is dated April 1975. Issue #94 is dated August 1975, 4 months later.

Post 154 IP   flag post
Why the delay? Well the story in this issue pre-dates X-Men #94 by a month.

Post 155 IP   flag post

Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
So now we know you are a big X-Men fan.😳
Post 156 IP   flag post
And this issue made its way to my collection thanks to @Johnnylray.

Post 157 IP   flag post
The action-packed new stories by Chris Claremont and interior art by Dave Cockrum continue in this issue, and you have to say that Gill Kane created another impressive supercharged cover.

Post 158 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Glad u were to have it my friend!
Post 159 IP   flag post
Rivets and a chechmark!

Post 160 IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
NICE
Post 161 IP   flag post
The pencils for this marvelous cover were provided by the late (and underappreciated) Rick Buckler.

Post 162 IP   flag post
Dave Cockrum pretty much takes over both pencils and inks on covers and goes on a tremendous run of greatness.

Post 163 IP   flag post

Post 164 IP   flag post
Claremont is an incredible storyteller and a nice guy, buy his signature looks like crap. This one is safely hidden inside.

Post 165 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I love the GSX 1 to 137 run.
Post 166 IP   flag post
A classic.

Post 167 IP   flag post
Pretty great cover of Colossus versus Juggernaut.

Post 168 IP   flag post

Post 169 IP   flag post
Rip-off/homage to the cover of X-Men #1.

Post 170 IP   flag post
Judging by their covers, the X-Men sure got the crap beat out of them all the time.

Post 171 IP   flag post
Just keep your eyes closed, Scott.

Post 172 IP   flag post
First Starjammers.

Post 173 IP   flag post

Post 174 IP   flag post
Two editions. This cover gets swiped by Alpha Flight #17.

Post 175 IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't 108 first John Byrne
Post 176 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
When are you picking up the 30 and 35 cent variants?
Post 177 IP   flag post
@Cgroc09 - Byrne starts with #108 and runs with it for 36 glorious issues.
Post 178 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
When are you picking up the 30 and 35 cent variants?

Probably never. I should just send all my Pence and Canadian issues to you!
Post 179 IP   flag post
Warhawk looks exactly like Colossus.

Post 180 IP   flag post
600893 405 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?