CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver Age

Ed's X-Men Run11483

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think I ever owned a 66.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
It was difficult for me to see all the detail on 17 with all the red but after seeing 70 I see the detail in 17 when I look at it.
Post 127 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
They reused the cover from #20 for this issue with new colors.

Post 128 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Hard to believe this is the same cover as #21.

Post 129 IP   flag post
New picture frame cover for a reprint of issue #25. Never liked this one as much as the original. Still hoping to find a nicer copy of this issue.

Post 130 IP   flag post

Beautiful new Gil Kane cover for this issue.

Post 131 IP   flag post
GK does it again with a new cover better than the original.

Post 132 IP   flag post
Another new picture frame cover by GK, but I prefer the original version.

Post 133 IP   flag post
Issues #73 through #80 all featured new covers.

Post 134 IP   flag post

Post 135 IP   flag post
Cobalt Man looks a lot less like Iron Man on this new version of the cover for issue #31.

Post 136 IP   flag post
Not even close to being the last issue in my run, but it was the last issue I needed to complete it. Not an easy issue to find, and I have no idea why it typically sells for nearly 2X more than issue #81.

Post 137 IP   flag post
Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome books.
Post 138 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylray
@esaravo Very cool- I am impressed...I'm looking forward to "my" (former) issue ;-)

Maybe tomorrow, Ray!
Post 139 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Were any of the run from Darrin ?
Post 140 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylray
@esaravo Were any of the run from Darrin ?

I did get a raw #77 from him (that he got from you, right?), but I upgraded it with the 8.0 CGC copy that I posted (that I think I got from @Studley_Dudley).
Post 141 IP   flag post
This issue simply recolored the cover to issue #33 (and I think it might look better). Yet another issue that helped out my run thanks to @Studley_Dudley.

Post 142 IP   flag post
Ditto (but I like the coloring on the original cover better).

Post 143 IP   flag post
This is another copy that I would like to upgrade. I picked it up at RICC about 2 years ago.

Post 144 IP   flag post
I was able to pick up this solid copy (and several others) through eBay auctions.

Post 145 IP   flag post
Beautiful 9.4. Nuff said.

Post 146 IP   flag post

Post 147 IP   flag post

Post 148 IP   flag post

Post 149 IP   flag post

Post 150 IP   flag post

Post 151 IP   flag post
Note a little added color to this cover that was originally used on issue #43.

Post 152 IP   flag post
This new Ron Wilson cover destroys the original from issue #44.

Post 153 IP   flag post
This is the last reprint issue. Note that it is dated April 1975. Issue #94 is dated August 1975, 4 months later.

Post 154 IP   flag post
Why the delay? Well the story in this issue pre-dates X-Men #94 by a month.

Post 155 IP   flag post
601347 405 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?