Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Does anyone else collect Funko pops here?11411

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this at auction this morning. It has a certificate, but I’m definitely gonna see about getting the signature authenticated.

As a huge Black Widow fan, I had to take a chance on it. And for what I paid, to me, it’s worth the risk.

Post 51 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I have looked at the Twin Peaks ones several times.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Just won this at auction this morning. It has a certificate, but I’m definitely gonna see about getting the signature authenticated.

As a huge Black Widow fan, I had to take a chance on it. And for what I paid, to me, it’s worth the risk.

You didn't take much of a chance there...her signature is relatively easy to see ….she is left handed so her signature is fairly obvious.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Quote:

You didn't take much of a chance there...her signature is relatively easy to see ….she is left handed so her signature is fairly obvious.

Sweet! And the GitS POP! is definitely legit?
Post 54 IP   flag post
I cannot say for certain but I can suggest that if you wanted to do it quickly and verify it you could message me Slim....there are simple enough ways
Post 55 IP   flag post

@Darkseid_of_town Once I have it in-hand, I’d like to get it officially authenticated by like PSA or Beckett or the like. Whoever does POP! figures.

If that GitS POP! is legit, it makes me more confident it’s real.

I’ll be keeping it. No plan for resale, but I always have resale in mind. If and when I did ever sell it, having it authenticated would go a long way. And, as a collector, I just like having some sort of assurance from an expert. Any advice you could give on what route to take would be greatly appreciated.
Post 56 IP   flag post
yeah best you message me bro...
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector PixelPanda144 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Darkseid_of_town Once I have it in-hand, I’d like to get it officially authenticated by like PSA or Beckett or the like. Whoever does POP! figures.

If that GitS POP! is legit, it makes me more confident it’s real.

I’ll be keeping it. No plan for resale, but I always have resale in mind. If and when I did ever sell it, having it authenticated would go a long way. And, as a collector, I just like having some sort of assurance from an expert. Any advice you could give on what route to take would be greatly appreciated.

Beckett offers a great service for pre-authenticating -

https://www.beckett-authentication.com/services/signature-review

You send them photos and a link of the item you're considering purchasing and for $10 they will tell you whether it is likely to pass authentication.

As far as authenticating signed Pops I always use either Beckett or JSA. One of them will usually have a booth at conventions and do discounted authentications for anyone signing at that event.
Post 58 IP   flag post
601333 58 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?