Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS forum server maintenance tonight11218

Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
The forum will be undergoing server maintenance tonight at 10 PM EST until 11 AM Friday. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, what am I going to do tomorrow morning?!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
For real. I'm not a fan of working when I'm at work.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like saying something bad cuz it’ll get deleted anyways
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
That was the longest 13 hours ever in the history of recorded time!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I had thought I said something wrong and they blocked me...
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio lol!! Me as well!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

31 is the new 13.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
#soon
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Faster than a fast pass TAT...its forum Maintenance!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah.... I actually had to make real human contact or die from boredom.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

31 is the new 13.

I mean 55....

*yawn*
Post 12 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
wow 3 days maybe you guys need better systems administrators on your database and website hosting
Post 13 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
It took sooooo looooooong!

I clicked, and kept clicking...over and over again but CBCS wasn't there.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Oh my gosh! It's back. Thank goodness. I actually had to talk to my wife. Lol.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Has anyone else noticed that you can no longer "Upload Images" that you used to be able to, because they are now "File too big. Max file size is 2MB"? I tried to upload some images this morning of books that I purchased and scanned yesterday, and had to re-scan every one at a reduced size. And just now I tried to upload a cover for the new Weekly Contest, and none will upload so I will have to re-scan.

So I guess during the maintenance period, CBCS reduced the image file size that is allowed to be uploaded. So when you scan something now, you will have to reduce the resolution of the image even more than before the shutdown. Kind of a pain since I have hundreds of scanned images of covers on my computer and iPad that I can no longer use on this site.

Makes me wonder what other changes were made?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I'll ask about that.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Cgc have a limit of file size. CBCS didn't. Maybe they do now. If so we'll after one try then a little tinkering and I try again and it says fail. I declare Victory and move on. πŸ‘
Post 18 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS had a file limit size before. I had to mess with resizing some of the pictures I posted earlier. I never changed the camera settings on my phone when I took pics.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Well no more showing my books here. πŸ‘

I just like to take a pic crop and post. Have no time re editing changing formats just to post thumb nail no detail pics.
I'll just post and be more opinionated 😜
Post 20 IP   flag post
@southerncross - CBCS did have a file size limit before the shutdown for maintenance that required me setting the scan resolution on my HP Scanjet 8300 to 200 ppi. I now have to set it to 150 ppi in order to get an image to upload to the site. There might be a way to resize my existing images, or I need to re-scan any that I want to post on the site.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Is it Friday???
Damn, I'm supposed to be at work!!!
Post 22 IP   flag post
@esaravo if they did I never ran into it. I'd just take a photo. Crop and post and had no problems.
Post 23 IP   flag post

just checking my phone pics to see if they work, BTW, look what having no forum led me to do on Friday night, lol.
Post 24 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad OMG you're not going to read it are you ?. Cracked for a CPR or signature ?
Post 25 IP   flag post
Lol, for a read would be hilarious. No, sig from Shooter in March and I wanted to press it first.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@esaravo if they did I never ran into it. I'd just take a photo. Crop and post and had no problems.

I was just able to post a scan from my Canon all-in-one unit without adjusting or changing any settings. So I guess it depends on the factory settings of the device you use.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @southerncross and anyone else who is having problems uploading images. I contacted the tech guru and he assured me it is an easy fix. He can't get at it right now, but he will get to it by 1 am. est tomorrow morning.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O - Thanks, Jesse. Hope you are feeling and doing better.
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O thanks mate. Most pics on my phone come out to 3mb. In the past I think the cut off was 4mb. Looks like with the update it was halved.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600899 47 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?