Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS forum server maintenance tonight11218

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Lol, for a read would be hilarious. No, sig from Shooter in March and I wanted to press it first.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@esaravo if they did I never ran into it. I'd just take a photo. Crop and post and had no problems.

I was just able to post a scan from my Canon all-in-one unit without adjusting or changing any settings. So I guess it depends on the factory settings of the device you use.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @southerncross and anyone else who is having problems uploading images. I contacted the tech guru and he assured me it is an easy fix. He can't get at it right now, but he will get to it by 1 am. est tomorrow morning.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O - Thanks, Jesse. Hope you are feeling and doing better.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O thanks mate. Most pics on my phone come out to 3mb. In the past I think the cut off was 4mb. Looks like with the update it was halved.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, please restore file sizes back to what they were before the update.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@jesse_o

Can they look into why images are being flipped when uploaded too?
Post 32 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra I'll pass the message along.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O thank you sir.
Post 34 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra you should be getting a pm about the flipped pictures.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
....HP Scanjet 8300...

Woohoo HP ! Best company and products ever!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@Jesse_O thanks mate. Most pics on my phone come out to 3mb. In the past I think the cut off was 4mb. Looks like with the update it was halved.

Might wanna go into your phones settings and reduce the resolution down so the front and rear picture sizes are smaller. That would help.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth thanks. Just had a look. I have only 2 settings. High and medium. So dropped it down to medium. I'll see how they come out 👍
Post 38 IP   flag post
@southerncross cool. I hope it helps.
Post 39 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to say no problems for me so far...I don't even know
how I'm doing what I'm doing...took me two years to get back
across the street after they made some adjustments.

Marty
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad

just checking my phone pics to see if they work, BTW, look what having no forum led me to do on Friday night, lol.

before
after
Post 41 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad you press it yourself?
Post 42 IP   flag post
Si... I don’t expect it to grade higher but it looks soooooo much better. Since I’m getting it signed it was getting opened anyways.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Actually, it was a 9.6 before. It does look 100 times better so.... who knows. I still see two color breaks, but its smooth and flat at the spots. And it's an older comic, so heres wishing ya luck it gets a higher grade.
Post 44 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Si... I don’t expect it to grade higher but it looks soooooo much better. Since I’m getting it signed it was getting opened anyways.

Not all presses guarantee a higber grade, but patentability is important as well.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Oh yeah those are there still. I might get greedy and go at it one more time but I’m content. Even if it were to go down to 9.4 I really wouldn’t mind on account it’s mine. The cover presents better because you don’t get that light wave following said color breaks.
Post 46 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad yeah. I think it will retain the 9.6 unless it's beer:30 and Friday while they grade your comic.
Post 47 IP   flag post
601333 47 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?