Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPQuestionsSigning Opportunities

Anyone here going Saturday to....11142

Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
sfpo0b9q3 06
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
March 20-22. Already bought my 3-day pass...Cannot pass up everyone going.

ARRRGGGGHH! I will be at Emerald City Con the week before (Thursday & Friday), so I can't make Planet. Bummer!
If you bought the full pass at ECCC please watch out for the exclusive, never done before Zatanna Funk pop that is my current avatar. I could use 3 or 14 or so lol
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
I'd really like to. Just too much other stuff going on next weekend to head up from Houston.

what part of Houston? I am in Spring Branch
Post 28 IP   flag post
CBCS President sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Going to Heroes this year Steve?


50/50 at this point in time. Love Shelton's con, hope I can make it!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town Regarding the ECCC 2020 Funko Pop of Zatanna, there doesn't appear to be a limited amount made, and I believe it is a "shared exclusive" which means it should be quite easy to get. Years ago Funko would make limited edition pieces for ECCC and other cons, but in the past few years they have increased their production runs on most of them so they are not really limited. The ones at ECCC will have an ECCC sticker on it, and if its offered through another retailer then it will generally come with a "Convention Exclusive" sticker on it.

Funko doesn't let us exhibitors or even professionals from entering their lottery they do before the show, only time they are allowed to buy is after all of the lottery ticket holders go through so generally around 3pm each time. It's chaos around their booth each day.
Post 30 IP   flag post


Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I dont understand most of the system involved, I guess. There are people pre selling the thing on ebay...how are they guaranteed to win one of the pops if that's the case? if its like a lottery
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
ARRRGGGGHH! I will be at Emerald City Con the week before (Thursday & Friday), so I can't make Planet. Bummer!


I met you a few years ago, Steve Sibra's wife introduced me to you as I have known Steve since he owed Rocket Comics here. Safe travels to you when you fly out here. If you walk the show floor, I am the movie poster guy with the display of posters, over by the food court and tower of shirts a few rows to the east of the Funko booth. :-)
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
I dont understand most of the system involved, I guess. There are people pre selling the thing on ebay...how are they guaranteed to win one of the pops if that's the case? if its like a lottery


I sent you a PM directly, let's talk there and I can explain.
Post 33 IP   flag post
CBCS President sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5

I met you a few years ago, Steve Sibra's wife introduced me to you as I have known Steve since he owed Rocket Comics here. Safe travels to you when you fly out here. If you walk the show floor, I am the movie poster guy with the display of posters, over by the food court and tower of shirts a few rows to the east of the Funko booth. :-)


Yes, I remember! I hope to see ya at the con! Steve and Stacey are the best!!!!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
I may be there and may not. Lots of moving parts in stupid life right now.
Post 35 IP   flag post
CBCS President sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers Hope you can make it!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock Will text you if I can!
Post 37 IP   flag post
CBCS President sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers Cool! Better to call than text.......
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Yes, I remember! I hope to see ya at the con! Steve and Stacey are the best!!!!


Yes they are, and yes this year marks my 16th year I believe as an exhibitor so if you find yourself walking around the show floor, my booth is pretty close to where Steve and Stacey have their booth. Just look for my booth as it has the wall of movie posters next to the tower of shirts. :-)
Post 39 IP   flag post
340847 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?