Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few covers of X-O Manowar #1 & #2 homage from Layton that i was thinking of getting ss but any way i was showing the inside art.Nice😳.Do you think its worth it to get them slabbed?Input?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have any experience with slabbing just a cover or single page. Are you thinking about getting the inside signed or the cover signed? If you had the inside signed, that would look good too just like a poster. One thing I have learned is slab what you like. Sorry, not much help lol. Here is an X-O book that I had Bob Layton sign.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme I'm a big fan of the "Demon in a bottle" cover. After looking around, I can only find one other color cover for sale for $100 or bo on eBay. That one is unsigned and raw. If you are asking if it makes monetary sense to slab it, you'd have to do more research and find actual sales on it. If you are planning on selling it, I think it would be worth it to get it verified and graded. I think that will be the only way to see top dollar on it. And personally, I think you would be best served by auctioning it on one of the comic only auction sites. If this is for your personal collection, do what you feel like doing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking they were already signed. Yes, I think Laytons signature would be cool on these, especially the color one.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Price for remarks would be nice.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600475 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?