Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ghostbusters: Afterlife - Trailer10696

Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Summer of 2020.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
A NEW idea?? The mavericks!
Looks okay to me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
They didn't show that the original GB gang will be back in the movie. Maybe nobody cares about that cast just like they didn't care about the original Terminator cast??? I'm glad they kicked the subpar 2016 GhostBusters movie to the curb where it belongs as it was complete and utter drek. The average audience score was 50% on rotten tomatoes. It bombed at the box office too.

I hope it does well and is a good movie.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I like it, it really looks interesting.....Got to see the original in the theater when it released so its been a great ride, each new movie
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I didnt like 2 at all. Dull story, and it annoys me when love interests switch from film to film (not that that is my focus- Just an element of the whole experience). Doing so absolutely deflates that part of the story in the prior film, and makes that part of the story pointless if viewed again. One example is Independence Day 2. Not one mention of "Connie", who, in the first film, "David" was ready to fight an entire invading alien species to protect. Viewing the first one is lessened (more than usual).

Never saw the remake.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600516 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?